Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Ella's POV

So many smells hit my nose, and overpowered my senses. It was honestly obnoxious, but I tried to not mind so much.

The sheer size of this pack house was amazing. It honestly looked like a palace, but it wasn't. The amount of people here was crazy. No one was recognizable because of the masks. I mean you could tell if people were kids, teens, adults, or elderly. But not a name.

"Excuse me." Someone said and I looked and saw a man walking with a woman on his arm. I apologized and moved for them. Embarrassing? Yeah.

Taking a deep breath I made my way through the rooms, and finally found Jazzy!

"I hate you so much." I hissed at her and she chuckled.

"I wub you too." She said smirking and I growled, but a scent hit our noses and she froze and I smirked. Her mate. The Beta...

"He's here. Fuck." She hissed and I chuckled.

"Duh it is their...oh fuck." I said coming to a realization. HE was going to be here.

"Ladies." I heard a gruff voice. I saw Jazzy shiver and I knew it was her mate. I smirked and grabbed the cherry from her glass and at it.

"Beta." We both answered. I wasn't really in the mood, but watching her squirm was cute.

"Now I recall, that I have business with you both." He said smirking. I looked up and saw how handsome he looked. His hair was neat, and his mask was black and showed off his stunning grey eyes. He was tall, very muscular, and when I looked at Jazzy she was biting her lip. Oh shit.

"Well...have at her." I said and went to walk away when he grabbed my arm, and I looked back at him.

"Don't stray too far Love." He said. He has an accent? I didn't notice that.

"Yes, Sir." I said saluting him and he chuckled and gently let go. I smiled as I walked away from the couple.

~~~~