Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Ella's POV

Next Morning.

I was woken up by the sound of Jaz freaking out to someone.

"She left! She screamed at him, hit him then left. It was completely badass!" She argued to probably my parents.

"Well thanks to her, he called a meeting with the whole pack. And she has to go" Dad growled then mom sighed.

"It won't be too bad. I mean we get to meet everyone now." She said trying to brighten the mood.

"Maybe she shouldn't go." I heard Leo. Why were they so loud? Wait....it's because I left the door open.

"What?! We would ALL get in so muc-" My dad stopped when Matty butted in.

"Did any of us hear her come in last night?" He said panicking. Then I heard silence, then fast footsteps to my room. I was hugging a pillow when Matty, Jaz, and Leo walked in.

"Oh thank god." I heard Jaz sigh.

"Really you bum!?" I heard Matty say annoyed, and grabbed the 2 liquor bottles on my desk.

"OI piss off!" I said and pulled the blanket over my head.

"Great. Our Luna is shit faced. What do you think Seb w-" I sat up and threw a bottle at him. It nailed him in the head.

"You honestly think I fucking care what that stuck up, egotistical, petulant, amoral, fallacious, dishonorable, no good fuckboi thinks?!" I screamed angrily. My eyes were glowing red, and Leo was staring at me with no expression, and Jaz and Matty were gobsmacked. They had never EVER seen me so angry.

"I would advi-" Leo started and I cut him off.

"What?! Advise what you asshole?! You both let him stand there and do what he did. None of you have ANY idea at all. You and him had everything handed to you. Boo fucking hoo that you had to actually step up and take a place. At least it was there for you!" I said and he seemed beyond shocked.

"I could turn you in for-" He started and I laughed.