Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Really long chapter!

2 MONTHS LATER

Ella's POV

The past 2 months have sucked horribly. I have rules, a schedule, routines, the whole thing. I'm not a submissive, but a prisoner. The BOSS, he's about 25 years old, and good looking. Little did I know...he was a dark angel. I was told by the twins, who have become my best friends. 

It may be tactics, but they are the only ones who I remotely trust because they keep me safe, even from the big boss. His name....Corvus. You see, I suppose there are more than just werewolves, vampires, etc. There are angels too. And he is a dark angle. (Ignore the faiths and stuff. I just needed a twist).

The twins names, Parker and Rafe. They are kind to me, and care for me. I might not trust them completely, but if I had to chose.....I'd chose them over anyone because they are so protective. At the moment, I'm sitting in the library.

Corvus keeps me like a kidnapee. Not a prisoner...even though there isn't really a difference. But he gives me options, and possibilities. At this point in time I couldn't care if they come save me or not. I've worked out an escape. I've tried everyday, and the guards and such always stop me. 

"Ella." I heard Corvus's Assistant, Val, say. I looked up and she stood straight. 

"Yes." I said curtly, and set the book I was reading down. She sent me a smile and I sent one back.

"Master Corvus would like to see you." She said and I nodded and stood up. I made my way over to her and she lead me down the halls of this massive mansion, to an office. His office. My wolf was here now, and has been helping me more. She hasn't left me since....since I almost died from a whipping for fun from Mark. Corvus was pissed.

"Go in." She said and I knocked twice, and heard a 'Come in.' so I did. I pushed the door open and was met with the twins, and Corvus. I walked in and closed the door.

"Yes." I said and he smiled at me. I gave a fake one back. Oh how I would love to slowly rip out his throat. My wolf itched to get out.

"I have gotten word that we are having visitors. My...people. So I expect you to behave, and I also expect you to stay with the twins. My people can get...rough." He said and I nodded with no expression.

"Good you understand. Now...how are you today? Check in." He said and I kept in the sigh, and the twins left the room. Check in means strip and show him my body so he knows I haven't hurt myself again. He would always make me do some type of physical punishment, such as training, if I had. And then if he gets mad at me...he makes me anyway. That was my punishment. The whippings have stopped....unless I do something extremely bad.