Chapter 19

Hey everyone. Keep letting me know what you all think so far, it really helps and is really appreciated. I hope you enjoy this chapter, :D

And chapters will start to be on the more lengthier end of things :D Hope you all don't mind.

Chapter 19

Ella's POV

Next Day.

I woke up on my own, fully rested for the first time. When I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and stretched I looked at the time. It was past 2pm. Wow. Corvus didn't allow me to sleep past 7am. I suppose all of that made me really tired.

Deciding I should probably get up now, I stood up from the bed and remade it, then went over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then made my way down to the kitchen. I would just change later. I rubbed my eyes as I walked into the kitchen and saw Jaz, Leo, Cal, and Tony. I smiled when they did.

"You're finally awake." Jaz sighed in relief.

"We were debating weather or not we wanted to send someone up to make sure you were still here." Cal chuckled and I laughed.

"Yeah sorry. I wasn't allowed to sleep past 7am. But next time feel free to wake me up if I'm not." I said and they all looked down. "Shit sorry, I didn't mean to make it awkward for anyone. Sorry I-" Leo cut me off.

"It's fine kid. It's not awkward, and don't worry about it. Eventually someone's going to ask. So it's good that you don't mind talking about things." He smiled and I nodded.

"Want me to cook you something?" Cal offered and I shook my head.

"No thank you. I can do it myself." I said and he sighed. And some whispering then I was being picked up by someone and being set down in a chair. I looked and saw it had been Leo. I laughed.

"We are making you something to eat. You aren't allowed to lift a finger just yet. Sebby wants you to heal, and be completely okay before you do anything. He vowed to treat you like a princess." Cal said with a humph. I giggled and watched him walk around the kitchen and cook. 

"Oh here. Mom told me to give them to you when you woke up." My glasses. I took them and smiled.