Kameron POV

"Do you have any fucking thing," I asked the guys I put on the team to find Ariel and Kelsey. It has been eight hours since I found the note and I was doing everything I could to find them. I blamed myself for not being there to protect Ariel for this after I promised her I would. Hell I wasn't even supposed to be still in the damn game. I sat down at my desk and my phone buzzed telling me I had a message. When I opened it I saw pictures of Ariel beat up with blood going down her face. The message said I better hurry up or she would die. My heart instantly dropped as my world went dark. I couldn't think of anything else at the moment; I just couldn't lose her not like this. She didn't deserve this and it killed me I was not there to protect her. "What's up man," Biggy asked. I didn't say anything but just looked at him and showed him the phone. His jaw clenched and then he told everyone to leave. Once they were gone he sighed and sat down. "I can't lose her man," I said feeling tears in my eyes. I have never been the emotional type but this was different, I needed her.

"What we gonna do then?"

"We don't got nothing on where this nigga might be or where he might have them."

"Well thanks mister positive," I said shaking my head at his honesty. "Look I'm just letting you know what's up," he said standing up like he had a plan or something or waiting on me to come up with one. Honestly I was stumped, my head wasn't in the right space at the moment; the only person I was thinking about right now is Ariel. Then I realized if I don't come up with something and fast the love of my life would be dead and all this fighting and shit would be for nothing. "I have an idea where he might be," I said thinking about a warehouse that we found and used to bring people that would mess with us. At the time we didn't do anything as serious as he is taking it. "Where?"

"It's a warehouse downtown on the corner of Wilson street. It's been closed for years but we used to go there and use it."

"You sure about this?"

"Nah but I can't just sit here and do nothing and let them die," I said getting up and grabbing my gun. We gathered the crew and told them what we were doing and we were out. The whole way there I tried to keep calm and positive but my heart felt something was wrong and if I didn't get to Ariel I would lose her forever.

"We here!" the driver yelled pulling up. We weren't where people could see us and see us coming but we were close enough to get there in no time. "Grab what you need and shot anything that ain't on our side. Watch me and Big back, don't let anyone get close to us if they do there will be hell to play. Let's go!"

We jumped out and everyone went to the positions I told them as we made our way in the warehouse. It was dark and silent so instantly I thought we were in the wrong place until I heard screaming which sounded like Kelsey. Biggy tried to take off in her direction but I held him back and sent two guys up front to scope things out. They came back and told us it was about twenty guys and that they think Ariel was in the back room. They said Kacey was in the room Kelsey. I nodded my head and sent my three best guys that could take down the men with knifes. I didn't want to use the guns until necessary. If we went in shooting then he would run and wouldn't pay for what he did. After ten minutes they came back with blood all over them and told us it was clear. I sent them to get the cleanup crew and make sure things were good so we could go when done.

We first went to the room Kelsey was in and saw her chained up to the bed bleeding with her clothes ripped. Biggy put his gun away and ran up to her. She jumped at first when he tried to touch her but then when he unchained her she fell into his arms. I nodded for him to take her out and I went for Ariel.

Soon as I stepped in the room I felt metal touch my head. I walked in slowly with my hands up and turned to look at him. "How you know I was here?"

"Because you a predictable asshole," I said with a smirk. "Are you seriously being a smart ass right now while your girl lay half alive over there," he said pointing at her. I didn't even notice her but now that I did I could tell she was struggling to hold on. She looked at me and a tear fell down her face. She had stab wounds all over her body and it broke my heart. She shouldn't be here, she should be with our child waiting for me to get home from cooking at a restaurant. I let her down.

"You kill my baby and now you trying to kill the only girl that has had my heart. Do you know you are the only fucking reason I am still in this damn game?! You want to shoot me, shoot me but you better hope I die because if she dies and I live yo ass dead. There ain't gonna be no damn gang shit it's gonna be me putting a bullet in yo head."

"Is that so?"

"How about you try it and we see how things work out," I said stepping closer to him. I was tired playing these damn games with him and I needed to get this over with so I could Air some help. When I stepped up I could tell he was nervous since usually a nigga wouldn't dare take chances with his life when there is a gun in his face unless they knew something. To be honest I didn't know anything I was just winging it. When I noticed he was full of shit, I quickly put up my gun and shot him the shoulder. He fell to the ground dropping his gun in the process. "For someone who talks a lot of shit you sure ain't shit," I said bending down next to him. "You think if you kill me this will be over," he asked laughing.

"What the hell you talking about?"

"We all work for somebody little brother. I was just the beginning but the boss man is who you need to be worried about." I looked at him and could tell he was telling the truth. It made sense has to why he appeared out of nowhere and started all this shit. But now I need to know who the hell was targeting my family.

"Who sent you," I asked standing up. He looked at me and then looked at Ariel, "Her father," he said laughing. "He knew you would get back in the game and he also knew you would never figure out who was really behind the attacks. He knew you would only focus on me while he put his real plan in motion. Trust me when I tell you this if she lives you better run because there ain't gonna be a second chance if he get to her." Instead of responding I shot him in the head and watched as he bled to death while trying to take in the information he just told me.

I heard someone coughing and I remembered Ariel. I ran over to her and unchained her hands. "Come on baby you gotta stay with me I know I'm late but I'm here now. I promise," I said running my hand through her hair. I called Big and told him to call the ambulance and told him to make sure shit was clean before they came. I left Kacey since I needed a reason why she would be hurt. When I looked at Ariel could barely move as she latched her hands with mine. just as she was about to say something she went silent. "Air! Air! Come on Air I didn't come this far to lose you!"
There was a problem with chapter eleven which probably made chapter twelve confusing I will fix it Soon So please bare with me.
Hope you are finally happy Kameron killed Kacey.. so many people were upset he kept him alive. Don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you very much.