ARRANGE MARRIAGE Part 2

In India

DCP (officer):- I trust you YN. that's why I'm giving you this task. I want those dr*gs dealers at any cost. (Serious)

YN :- yes sir, our team is searching their location.

DCP :- but you have to be very careful YN. they're not a normal dr*gs dealers.
It's very dangerous bcs they're g*nmans as well.

YN :- I know sir and you don't have to worry about it. I will take care of them. (Confident) i just want some more time.

DCP :- take your time, I just want them arrested. Anyways it's already late night. So You should go now.

YN :- ok sir, jai hind (saluted and went out from there.

On the other side:-
In Korea (some time ago around 8pm)

Jimin :- aunty...,long time no see.( while hugging mrs jeon )

Mrs jeon :- we just met yesterday ( laughing and hugging him back )

Jimin :- yeah, but you were there to meet my mother. Not me.. that's  why still I miss you sweetie ( pouted, hugging her again but)

Jungkook :- at least don't flirt with my mom ( said with done face while pulling him back from his mother )

Jimin :- why!!, are you jealous? (smirking)

Jungkook just rolled his eyes

Mrs jeon :- aish, jungkook leave him. He's also my son like you. And my sister's son, also your cousin.

Jungkook :- cousin? Oh yes but a shorty cousin (said smirking back)

On the other hand, taehyung was enjoying this live drama while sitting on the couch

Jimin was about to say something but he got interrupt by mr jeon.

Mr jeon :- oh jungkook you back. I called you hundreds time and why was your phone switched off? Huh
( glaring fakely bcs he loves his son so much and can't remain angry on him)

Jungkook :- I'm sorry dad, my phone's battery was dead so... (he explained)

Mr jeon :- it's ok

Jungkook :- but dad, what is that urgent work, as you called me urgently.

Mr jeon :- hmm, I will tell you but first, freshen up and let's have our dinner. After dinner I will tell you.

Mrs jeon :- jimin and taehyung you both also freshen up and have dinner with us today

Jimin nodded
Taehyung :- sure aunty ( said showing his boxer smile after hearing about dinner)

Time skip
After dinner
In Living hall

Mr and Mrs jeon took a glance at each other then before turning their face towards jungkook who sitting curiously and mr jeon said..

Mr jeon :- jungkook, its something important. ( serious but internally nervous)

Jungkook :- what is it dad?

Mr Jeon :- As you know you're 27 years old now... also a responsible and successful man so..... ( he stopped, not knowing how to continue as jungkook asked again)

Jungkook :- so.. what dad??... why did you stop... just tell me I'm all ear. (He asked looking at his parents as his father gesture his mother to say something)

Mrs jeon :- we wanted you to settle down in your life so...we fix your marriage with our indian friend's daughter. ( she said all in breath, enough to understand easily)

Jungkook :- oh ok , you fixed my marr..... wait! what?? ( he shouted with wide eye after the realisation hit him hard) you did what??? ( sill didn't believe)

Meanwhile Jimin's and taehyung's jaws dropped on the floor after hearing the youngest is getting married before them... 

*************************
End of the part 2