ARRANGE MARRIAGE part 1

Author POV.

Hi army, I'm here again with a new book. It's a fiction of Cold CEO who's jungkook and a IAS officer who's YN.
It's an arrange marriage indian series.
But there is a twist😎 a SECRET of jungkook about which YN know nothing, not even his parents but only his hyungs (BTS) knows about his secret.

Do you want know about it?
Then let's see...

Like , share and comment For more updates ( like YouTube 😅😅)

**********************************

A man was seriously working in his office. Unaware of his surroundings. So focused in his work. The whole room was silent, only the sound of keyboard clicking can be heard.

But suddenly this calm atmosphere broke when someone entered his office without knocking making him flinched badly.

But he sighed after look at those two human looking like creatures. Total ignoring them he looks at his computer screen while typing something.

****************

Jimin :- yaah, how dare you to ignore me, you muscular bunny!! (dramatically)

Taehyung :- you deserve this (eating chips)

Jimin:- you...(glaring at taehyung)

Jungkook :- shut up guys and tell why you come here?? Don't you guys have any work in your own company. (Being annoyed)

Jimin :- rude.. (while rolling his eyes)

Taehyung :- you're right but bcs of you, we had to leave our work and come here ( Pointing his finger at jk while leaning forward making jk lean backward as well )

Jungkook :- bcs of me?? How ( ask nervously while Pointing at himself )

Jimin :- your father called us to bring you to mansion as your aren't answering his call. ( said while snatching taehyung's chips)

Taehyung :- yah, jimishi ( trying to taking back his chips) you shorty, give me back my chips.

Jungkook :- what!? (checking his phone only to realise it was dead)

Jungkook :- oh.. I didn't realise as my phone wa... ( he stopped as he looks towards those who were fighting like a teenager for chips)

Taehyung :- jimishiii ( while chasing )

Jimin :- ( running for his life )

Jungkook :- No one can say that both of them are CEOs of their own companies. ( he mumbled while looking at them weirdly )

Jungkook :- stop it guys and I'm going now ( trustrated )

They stop and ask together ( where?)

Jungkook :- to my home.

Jimin:- ok, let's go..

Why would I take you with me?
( jk asked raising his brows )

Taehyung :- bcs we are your hyungs
and uncle jeon told us to bring you, not to inform you ok.. ( he said while pouting bcs jimin finished all the chips)

Jimin:- ooh.. my soulmate don't be sad. I will give u a treat but first let's see why uncle jeon called him home urgently...
( said while taking taehyung with him out of the office )

Jungkook scoffed looking at both as follow them...

******************

END of the part 1