Chapter 3

Author pov

"Well phi gemini really behaving weird. He is behaving like a old man", heeseung giggle on his thought. "Oh i am missing my old phi gemini. I hope he soon remember about me and phi lia", heeseung is looking down while talking to himself.

He is so engrossed in himself that he did not see person coming towards him. "Ouch", he bumped into someone and going to fall but a hand wrapped around his waist and prevent him to fall.

He close his eyes and wait for pain but nothing come out so he open his eyes and find handsome sunghoon is looking at him more like glaring him.

"I hope you look infront when walk", he said and heeseung stand up straightly. "I am sorry sir i am so busy in my thought that i did not see you". Sunghoon raise his brow and ask, "why are you going towards my and jay office".

"Oh sir jay call me that's why", he looking down how much he can. "Firstly when i am talking to you look at my face not ground", sunghoon say in authorative voice making heeseung whole submissive.

"Y-yes s-sir", heeseung stutter and again look down. Sunghoon just look him with tired sigh. "Tell me why jay call you". "I-I d-don't k-know", heeseung fidget with his finger.

"Let's go", sunghoon tell him to follow him. Heeseung look at him in confusion but still follow him. "Oh heeseung you come it is good. Oh baby you also here", both jay and sunghoon kiss each other.

Heeseung with red face turn his face another side. "Oh my you look very cute with blush", jay pinch his cheek. Heeseung face got more red and he pat himself to regain himself back.

Sunghoon look at them with not so good expression. "Stop touching him", he pull jay towards him. Jay just shake his head looking at his boyfriend jealousy.

When heeseung feel tension he ask, "For what you call me sir". "Oh actually i am gonna give you this cake because i don't like sweet hope you like it", he handed him box.

"Oh", he awkwardly take the boss. "I think i should go", he say when he see sunghoon glare at him. He while bowing both of them go from office.

"Do you like him", sunghoon ask his boyfriend. "Why you think so?", jay kiss him. "Because i never seen you treating some stranger this closely", sunghoon say with jealousy.

"Stop being jealous. I only love you. Do you want to play", jay ask seducely. "So tell me who gonna lead the game", sunghoon smirk at him. "Always rule. Both of us will change our position everyday".

"Don't you think we are too dominate for each other", jay ask. "We are but i like it", sunghoon lay on sofa. Both look at each other with smirk and start playing their game. Whole room fill with moan and groan. Room is sound proof so no one can hear them.

*******

"Why so happy heeseung. He just give you cake because he did not like it. Its not like he like you. He is a kind person so he help you. Sir sunghoon always look at me with killer eyes. Like i steal his food", heeseung again talking to himself so he did not see someone put her leg infront of his walk.

"Ouch", heeseung fall on ground hardly making his forhead and arm injured. He look at people who do this with teary eyes.

"Oh does baby want to cry. You are such a cry baby and no one like you", a girl name nia grabbed his cheeks tightly. "W-What i h-have d-done", he groan in pain when she put force in holding his cheek.

"Did not i tell you stop seducing boss jay and sunghoon because i like them and i am gonna marry them", nia say with her delulu. "But they both have each other", he say with courage.