Chapter 2

Author pov

"Argh why the hell my head is feeling heavy. Aish i am gonna insane. Wait a minute i was in elevator than what happen. How the hell i am in hospital. Dammn! what the hell happened. That man must be here", he open the curtain.

"Ahhhhhhhhh! why the hell my face on your body. What the hell happened. I want my faceeeeeeeee!", gemini start crying. "Shut up and come with me", he take him to bathroom.

"What the hell? Why your face on my body", gemini look at fourth who rolled his eyes. "I don't know you were that much dumb. Our face and body are in same place it means our soul exchange".

"Oh is that so but i want back my soul. I want back my soul", gemini cry on floor. "Shut up and let's talk", he pull him towards bed.

"So first thing is we will hide all of this from everyone and will be in place of each other". "You mean we can't tell our friends also", gemini ask and he just rolled his eyes.

He ignore him and continue talking, "second we have to find solution as soon as possible. I don't want to embarassed myself", he look at gemini who look pissed because of him.

"Third---". "I am tired so i am going to sleep. Bye bye", he go to his bed to sleep. "Where i am trapped?", fourth groaned tiredly. "He is the most irresponisble person ever i seen", he also laid on bed.

"No gemini you can't leave us. No gemini no", both lia and heeseung are crying. "Yah i did not die", gemini pull the curtain.

"I am sorry we did not mean to say to you", lia and heeseung both bow to fourth (gemini). "Yah sorry", fourth (gemini) apologise. He forget that he and fourth exchange their soul. "Dammn fourth also here its mean he will also".

Lia massage her forhead. "Yah who the fuck you two are. I want to sleep first that brat did not listen me and now when i want to rest you are not letting me sleep", gemini (fourth) shout.

"Yah you should not curse infront of heeseung", both lia and fourth (gemini) cover heeseung ear who just look at them with his confused bambi eyes.

Lia just look at fourth (gemini) with raise brow. "How you know heeseung can't listen curse word", she question. "Oh he seem like baby to me", fourth (gemini) rub his non itching head.

"From when fourth start behaving like this. As far i know he is very cold and strict person".

She leave this thought aside and look at her friend worriedly. "Gemini you did not remember us", lia and heeseung look at him with sad face.

"How will i know when he did not share anything with me. When i want to discuss more he want to sleep. Now its not my problem. I will be according to me".

He smirk with this thought. "No i did not remember who you both are. Who are you to me", gemini (fourth) look at them with tight smile. "I am your boss and friend and heeseung is also our friend and nong", lia explain.

"I thought person like me is unemployee but what job i do", gemini (fourth) smirk while making fun of gemini.

"That bastard how dare he make fun of me. I will kill him. No that's my body i can't do anything but i can do this body. But if i do to this body than i am the one who will feel pain. Don't worry you snowman i will take my revenge", fourth (gemini) mumble.

"You are top idol gemini. You are very famous and inspiring person. You have many fans around whole world. You are our friend gemini", lia cry.

"First of all don't cry. First i meet that crybaby now you two. So shut up your mouth", gemini (fourth) say. Both lia and heeseung look at each other with confusion.

"So that brat was famous person that's why he was hiding his face and that's the reason he say if i don't know him i am from another planet. Dammn! how i will come out from this situation".

Gemini (fourth) groan. "Hey are you ok gemini", heeseung ask and gemini (fourth) nod his head.

"Yah fourth are you not die yet", jay sudden voice startle fourth (gemini). "What did you scared?", jay laugh at fourth (gemini) surprise face.

"Hey i am not scared from anyone", gemini (fourth) shout at jay. "Oh i am sorry but my friend is saying to our friend", kai say. "Oh its that so", gemini (fourth) say.

"Hey are you ok fourth", sunghoon ask. Gemini look at fourth with smirk when an idea come in his mind. "Who all are you? Did we know each other", fourth (gemini) say with fake innocence.

"Bro we are bestfriends since childhood. Do you forget us", jay ask with disbelief. "Really you are my bestfriends but someone rude, bad, dumb, irritated person like me can't be anyone friend.

Fourth fist his hand hearing gemini words. He try to calm himself. Gemini just look at him with smirk. "Well the thing you say is right but my friend can't accept himself all of this", jay dramatically hug his boyfriend.

They all just in their place in silence when jay broke the silence. "Heeseung what you are doing here". Heeseung who is hiding his face look at his both boss nervously. "My friend also admit here because of elevator accident".

"Now i recognise him. He is top idol gemini. Wow your friend is top celebrity you never tell me", he pat his head. Heeseung just look at him with red cheeks. "Come here", sunghoon with jealousy pull his boyfriend and glare at heeseung who just look down.

"Oh lia you also here mean he also your friend", kai smile at her. Lia who is hiding awkwardly smile at him. "It nice to meet you again after long time", he forward his hand to shake. Lia give awkward smile and shake her hand with him.

" Damm how he can behave normally with me after rejecting me. Damm if he will smile at me like this i will again fall for him. No no i will not fall for him. Be strong lia be strong".

She try to calm herself. "Oh she is lia the one who confess to you and you rejected", jay tell to kai who nod his head. "Saying like this is normal. I will kill you jay one day".

He rolled her eyes. "Doctor my phi lost his memory what we will do", heeseung ask. "Well they both did not get any injury on head but still they forget their memory it is weird but don't worry. You all help them to regain their memory", kai smile at them.

"Aish now how will you meet your fans and colleagues. You not only lost your memory but also your behaviour change", lia give a tired sigh.

"Same with you fourth. How you will meet your staff and business dealers. Also how you become this much soft", jay ask. Both fourth and gemini look at each other nervously.

"Well they both are weird case but we are the one who will help them", kai say and other nod their head. "When we will take them home", lia with courage ask to kai who smile at her. Seeing kai smile she will pass out if heeseung is not there with her.

"Oh you can take them home after 2 hours. I will check you both to see not other problem", kai say to both patients. "Ok doctor", fourth (gemini) say softly. "Ok", gemini (fourth) say coldly.

"Well if i believe in magic i will say you both swap your souls. Because you are behaving like each other", jay jokingly say but both fourth and gemini look at each other nervously.

"Stop talking nonsense jay", sunghoon tell his boyfriend. Everyone there did not take jay words seriously but lia look at them with suspicious eyes.

Tbc......