Chapter 10: Fabulously Fantastic Fags

Aidan and Eric sit against a wall at school looking at a bunch of film strips taken from Eric's camera. "So why did you have me take all these pictures of Jadeann and why did you force me to peek on the girl's locker rooms?" Eric asks as he looks at a few pictures that include some girls at the school getting changed with Jadeann in the middle. "These pictures will make us a shit ton of cash especially with all the guys foaming at the mouth over that bitch! I don't even get how they could like her just because she's a foreigner and there's the fact that these can't capture her personality." Aidan says when 2 guys walk up to them. "We'd like to buy 10!" They say in unison before handing Aidan a stack of cash. Aidan hands them some photos before they walk away. "IM A FUCKING GENIUS! HAHAHAHA!" Aidan yells maniacally before Eric slaps him in the back up the head when they see Eugene walk by.

Eugene continues walking without noticing them when someone calls out to him. "Hey, Eugene!" The voice says causing him to freeze in fear before he turns around and sees Jadeann walking toward him. "Guten Morgen Schwuchtel!"

"G-Guten Morgen?" He responds nervously.

"Boy, are you fucking gloomy... It's morning so try and lighten up at least, I even decided to be charitable enough to greet you so you should be happy!" She says before flicking her finger against his forehead. "So where's the other wonder twink? She does go here, right?"

"The other?" Eugene asks in a confused tone.

"You clueless idiot, I'm talking about the First Seed damnit!"

"Oh, Ash?" Eugene says before looking off in the distance at Ash who's sitting on a bench reading something. Jadeann smirks before walking over to her. "Hello, you must be the pilot of the prototype. I'm Jadeann, Jadeann Langley Sohryu, you and I should be friends!" She says when Ash looks up from her book before immediately going back to reading. "Why's that?"

"Because we're both girls and things will go smoother if we're both friends."

"If I'm ordered to, I'll be your friend."

"Ooh, you're a Freakazoid..."

Eugene watches this from a distance when he notices a crowd of people suddenly surrounding him, all eyeing down Jadeann when Aidan and Eric come up to him. "All are Cochva pilots required to be weirdos?" Aidan asks.

"I don't even know at this point..." Eugene responds when he receives a call on his phone from Alexis. "Hey? ...A Blackie attack?! Seriously why the fuck are they showing up each goddamn day now I'm nearly failing my classes because of this shit!" He says before hanging up and calling out to Jadean, "JADEANN COME ON, WE GOTTA GO KILL A BLACK BASTARD AGAIN!"
———————————————————————————
Two planes fly over toward the shore of New Jersey-III while carrying Units 1 and 2. "Alright listen up you two, New Jersey-III's defense system is at a 26% output from the last battle. So you two will be deployed to stop the 7th Blackie Baby Kia before it can reach the shore. Unit-01 and Unit-02 will take turns in dealing with the Blackie in close-quarters combat." Alexis says over the radio from inside one of the planes. "Understood!" Eugene and Jadeann respond in Unison.

"How lame, it's my debut battle here in New Jersey. Why won't Ms. Alexis let me take care of this on my own?" Jadeann says to herself.

"Well, it's her plan so it really can't be helped and in our last battle Mr. Ronald had to save us too." Eugene replies.

"Let's get one thing clear, I will fucking murder you if you get in my way out there!"

"G-Got it..." Eugene says before turning off his comms.

"Why was some idiot retard like that chosen to be a pilot in the first place..." Jadeann says before the locks on both planes are released, the Units start to fall to the ground before they finally land on the beach. Two trucks carrying the external power cables drive up to them before they both grab one and connect it to their backs. "Two against one just ain't my style I like beating blacks without cheating." Jadeann mutters when Alexis connects to her comms. "We don't have that luxury of choosing how to deal with these black beasts. This is a fight to survive so remember that." She says before both Eugene and Jadeann start to stand up when a massive explosion happens out in the water in front of them. "It's here..." Eugene says as they watch Baby Kia rise up from the ocean. "COMMENCE ATTACK!" Alexis orders before Jadeann starts to rush in. "I'm going in first so sit back and cover me!"