Chapter 5 ( part 2 ) : playing games

Author's POV--

After Aryan it was Ishita's turn who had to keep her breath stop for complete two minutes. She somehow managed to complete the task and was furious at Rohit who has written all these nonsense. She was running after him to hit him . Both of them ran here and there then at last Megha twisted Rohit's ear and made him on the carpet .

After Ishita , Zara's task was to tell about her first meeting with her first love who is going to be her husband. She told them how she bumped into him in the library while studying in college . From there , her love story started .

Now it is Jasmine . She got an golden opportunity to beat the shit out of someone. She quickly got up , while folding the sleeves of her kurti she is looking at Rohit with mischievous eyes . Rohit immediately understood what she is going to do

" Abe chudail tune agar mujhe mara na toh teri khair nahi " Rohit shouted at Jasmine...

" Nahi nahi tu keh raha tha na yeh game hai koi cheating nahi task complete karna padega toh mein meri task complete kar rahi hu " saying she ran after Rohit .

He said while running " Are toh , marle ke liye mein hi thori na hu "

But Jasmine didn't listened to him and grabbing his hair she was hitting him on his back so hard...

" Aare har koi mere hi piche kyu pare hai " Rohit exclaimed...

Jasmine and Rohit both are very good friends from childhood and are very close to each other . They were there for each other at their best and worst times .

After that Zoya's task is to dance . While dancing Aryan's eyes were stuck at her . He couldn't take off his eyes , his heart was beating to fast and was ready to take her in his arms and confess his love for her but somehow he managed to control his feelings.

Now almost all the members are out except Megha , Aman and Meera . And the music stopped when the cushion is in Megha's hand . She took out a chit .

' Sing a bollywood song ' her task is to sing so everyone clapped saying
" Megha… Megha… Megha "

Rohit said " Ladies and gentleman ap sab apne dil thamke baithe kyuki humare pro singer ab ek gana gane wali hai " then he whistled .

Megha hit her head with hand in regret .

Everyone told her to sing ' Yeh ratein yeh Mausam '

So she started --

" Yeh ratein yeh Mausam

Nadi ka kinara yeh chanchal hawa

Kaha do dilo ne ki milkar

Kabhi na honge kabhi hum juda

Yeh ratein yeh Mausam

Nadi ka kinara yeh chanchal hawa

Yeh kya baat hai

Aaj ki chandni mein

Yeh kya baat hai

Aaj ki chandni mein

ki hum kho Gaye pyaar ki raagini mein

Yeh bahon mein bahein

Behki nigahein

Lo Ane laga zindagi ka maza

Yeh ratein yeh Mausam

Nadi ka kinara yeh chanchal hawa

( Aman's eyes are fixed at Megha . Though he is looking at Megha someone else is in his mind right now . He is remembering something and his eyes are becoming moist...)