Chapter 1 : First meeting

Author's POV--

"Miss Megha millions of youth get motivated by your life story. We the people of India are filled with pride to have a person like you , who brought honour to our country . Ma'am all of us want to hear a few words from you about your success."
The reporter requested Megha who is sitting elegantly with a charming personality came up with the reply
"Today I am at this position due to the dedication I have towards my work . ' pain of poverty is more harsh than the pain of discipline , regret is the most excruciating feeling in the world , success demands hardwork and patience' I always kept these words in mind while taking any action in my life . I believe whoever go ahead with his or her life with this mindset will achieve success indeed."

All the people in the conference applauded her
"What a great thought !! No doubt how Megha sharma achieved this fame and success" The reporter continued...

After the conference megha took a leave from her work for a few weeks as it is Zara's wedding. She wants to stay away from her buisness world, no meetings , no conference, no deals nothing related to business , as she prefer to spend more time with her best friend during the most important days of her life . Zara is the closest person to Megha . Megha's parents died in an accident , she was only ten then , that was the first time she lost the people she loved . Six years back when her brother died , she lost her hope . This time Megha completely broke down as she loved her brother the most , she lost the person who was there during her worst and best times , she lost the person who protected her from all danger , who was most important to her . She already lost the most important people of her life , however she don't want to lose the others .

Megha went to buy ornaments for zara ( as wedding gift ) directly from the conference. While entering the store megha lost her balance and was about to fall when a man hold her in his arms and she grabbed his collar. It was Raj Malhotra. Megha looked into Raj's eyes as if he is lost in her .

After few seconds Megha spoke "kya ap mujhe aise hi dekhte rahenge yaa fir chhorenge bhi???"

Hearing her words Raj came to his senses and took off his hands .

"Apke wajah se aj mein girte girte bachi , thanks"
Megha continued

"N-n-na na yeh koi bari baat thori na hai . By the way mein Raj , naam toh sunai hoga "
he said .

"Ha suna toh hai movies mein."
Megha smiled.
"Myself Megha Sharma " she continued...

Hearing the name Megha Sharma he asked " Sister of CBI agent , Rahul Sharma ??"

Megha is little surprised as only few people know that she is the sister of a CBI agent " Haan lekin apko kaise malum yeh bat??"
before Raj could say anything Megha's phone rang but she ignored it .

" Heyy, tell how you got to know about it??" Megha insist him to tell.

" Asal mein wo kya hai ki , ohh your phone is ringing, answer it " Raj tried to avoid Megha's question

Before Megha could ask him anything else someone called Raj " Sir..."

"Apse milke achha laga , kismat mein ho to phir kabhi milenge , ab mujhe jana padega . Bye " Saying this Raj immediately went from there .

" Pehlee mere question ka answer toh dijiye please..."
Megha shouted.

"Ufff kaisa admi hai ignore kark chala gaya , isko dhundna toh padega hii..."
Megha murmured .

She answered the call "Oye tu kaha hai jaldi aa na kab se tere intezaar me baithi Hui hu . Aaj meri mehendi hai , agar tu nhi ayi na to-"
It was Zara .

Megha cut off zara by saying " Are meri ma !! Tere shadi ke liye meine sare meeting, conference cancel kar diye hai , thora sa Kam hai wo complete karke pohonch jaungi "