"Yeah, I'm planning to film the hobbit, and audition for a new series with my best friend." I explained and they nodded.

"Well, why don't you guys get some breakfast. You must be hungry, especially after spending the night together." his mother said with a wink and Ashley burst out laughing.

"Aidan? With Skyla? He's way too much of a wimp to do that, isn't that right Aidan." Ashley said and I shortly giggled but Aidan's offended face made me stop.

"Well, at least I respect her family her tradition and rules. And I'm able to keep a girlfriend for longer than a month." he spat back and he quickly pulled me up and dragged me towards the buffet.

"So your sister isn't very good with keeping a man?" I asked and he laughed a little bit.

"Nope, not really. What would you like for breakfast?" he said and he handed me a plate.

"Just a healthy sandwich with lettuce and stuff, and you?" I asked as I grabbed one sandwich and put it on my plate.

"Okay, I'm gonna get a bit more. I'll see you at the table again." he said and he smiled at me.

"Okay." I replied shorty and I grabbed some tea, strawberry gain.
I then walked over to te table again, and I sat down next to Ashley.

"So Skyla, how are you?" the mother asked and I quickly loked up from my plate.

"Oh, I'm doing great, thanks. How about you?" I replied and I just tried to be as polite as I possibly could.

"I'm doing fine, and I understood that you and Aidan fell in love on set." she then said and I heavily nodded.

"Yeah, on the set of the Hobbit actually. The premiere of that is tonight, so that's why we're here." I replied and Aidan took placed next to me.

"Has Aidan ever told you about the time when he got stuck in a tree?" Ashley asked and I quickly looked at Aidan.

"No, he has never told me that." I said and I could see a blush appear on Aidan's face.

Aidan's parents started laughing, and I assumed it was an embaressing story.

"Well, it all happened when he was about eight years old. And he came back from a play-date, he was totally covered in mud. Mom told him to take a bath, but he didn't want to." Ashley said and she was clearly having a hard time keeping her laugh in.

"This is so embaressing." Aidan sighed and I laughed.

"Then dad carried him to the bathroom, and he got into the bath. Dad walked away, and he ran out of the house and climbed into a tree, butt naked." she said and I we were all laughing exept for Aidan.

"OMG, baby, why didn't you tell me?" I asked laughing but he just shook his head.

"And it got even better." Ashley grinned and I turned my attention to her again.

"Please tell me." I said and she gave Aidan a devilish grin.

"We had to call the fire department, and they had to get him out of the tree. I have never seen him blushing so bad as he did back then, it was hilarious." she said and I saw Aidan just shaking his head.

"Was it really necessary to tell that?" he sighed and Ashley wqst out laughing.

"I wish I had a story like that, or a sibling who would have a story like that." I said and I felt Aidan's hand resting on my thigh.

"Are you an only child?" the mother asked and I sadly nodded.

"Yes, I got adopted when I was twelve. And I don't think my dad could handle another child." I said and the parents nodded.

"Hey, I'm also adopted." Ashley said and we high-fived.

I then saw Aidan grabbing his phone, and he handed it to me. It was a text from Dean.

Dean: Hey, I'm assuming Skyla's with you. Well, that's what Tom told us. And Peter wants us at *adress* at 12 o'clock. And that we should already take our clothes for the red carpet, so will see you guys here at half past 11?
Aidan: Yeah, fine. And Skyla is indeed here with me, we'll be on time.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I met Tom on the way to here, and he walked with me." I said and he nodded.

"I still don't like him." he sighed and I must admit, I was feeling a bit uncomfortable here with his family.

"Ooh, Aidan's jealous. Who's this Tom guy you're talking about?" Ashley asked but only to annoy her brother.

"Tom Hiddleston, he's a FRIEND of mine." I said and I could hear Aidan chuckle.

I then continued eating, same for Aidan.

"Is that really all you're gonna eat?" the mother asked suprised and I nodded.

"Darling, eat some more. You need a bit more flesh on those bones. You're already so skinny!" she said, but I really didn't want more.

"That's not necessay, mrs. Turner. I'm done eating." I said and I could see her looking at her husband.

"Mom, we have a premiere tonight. After that we'll stuff ourself with food, believe me." Aidan said and I smiled at him.

"Okay, that's good." the mom then said smiling and I lightly squeezed Aidan's hand, hoping he would know I was getting really uncomfortable.

"Well, I think we better go off now." Aidan said as he pulled me up by my arm.

"It was lovely meeting you all, I hope I'll see you soon." I said and Aidan and I walked off.

"So naked in a tree." I said and he sighed.

"You shut it!" he exclaimed and I just giggled.