19. 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭

"Try the spell again!" Klaus yelled at Arabella as the two stood in the living room of Klaus' mansion. The two had been trying for hours to track down the coffin that had the original witch inside of it, but nothing was working.

"Princess doggie, I have been trying many different locator spells for five hours! Obviously we're not going to find it!" Arabella yelled back as she plopped down onto the couch, feeling the exhaustion of attempting the different spells. "Obviously a witch has the coffin and has a cloaking spell on the coffin!" The heretic explained further as Klaus sat down next to her.

"We need to find that coffin." The hybrid reminded the heretic with slight fear running through his words. "Please, try again!" He begged Arabella, even though he knew it was no use.

"Fine." Arabella sighed as she stood up from the couch and walked over to the table with a map lying across it. "I need your blood again." She waved Klaus over to the table. The hybrid stood up and walked over to the table. He bit into his wrist and held it over the map, allowing the blood to drip down. The heretic began the spell, but as all the other spells she had been trying for the past few hours, the blood did not move. "I told you it wasn't going to work." Arabella turned to face Klaus as she finished the spell.

"Try again!" Klaus yelled as he began to pace back and forth in front of the table, the fear that his mother coming back to life shook him to the core.

Arabella walked in front of Klaus. "I've been trying for hours, Klaus! Nothing is working! And frankly, I'm exhausted." She yelled back as she glared at the hybrid. "Are you sure Stefan doesn't have the coffin?"

"Yes, I'm sure." Klaus rolled his eyes. "He said he only had the four that were in the trailer, which means the fifth one was stolen before Stefan stole the other ones!"

Before Arabella could respond with a sarcastic remark, the front door opened, and Marnie walked inside. Both Arabella and Klaus turned their heads to see Marnie marching over to the two. "What are you two doing?" Marnie asked with a sly smile on her face.

"We're trying to find the coffin that was stolen because princess doggie here can't keep an eye on them." Arabella said as she glared at Klaus.

"What coffins?" Marnie asked as she took a seat on the couch, making herself at home.

"The ones that hold his siblings that he's daggered because he's a dagger happy psychopath." Arabella smirked at Klaus as she plopped down next to Marnie on the couch. "See Stefan stole the four that hold his siblings, but the one that has his mother inside of it is missing."

"Stefan better not hurt Elijah." Marnie mumbled, but Klaus and Arabella heard her comment, earning a laugh from Arabella and a confused look from Klaus. "Don't look at me like that, Klaus! Elijah is my soulmate!" Marnie explained with an eye roll, making Arabella bust out laughing.

"What are you talking about, Marnie?" Klaus asked, more confused than ever at the brunette's claims.

Once Arabella composed herself, she began to explain. "Well princess doggie, Marnie here believes her and Elijah are soulmates."

"We are!" Marnie argued as she crossed her arms. "Once he's undaggered we're going to be in love!" She stared confidently as she smiled at Arabella and then Klaus.

"Well, good luck with that." Klaus rolled his eyes at Marnie's claims before turning his attention back to Arabella. "Can you try one more time to find my mother's coffin, little heretic?"

"Fine, I'll try a different spell." Arabella stood up once more from the couch as she walked back over to the table. "Now, this spell is a new one to me, so don't blame me if it does bad." The heretic warned as she started a spell she did not know very well.