04. 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

Arabella and Marnie sat in Arabella's room. The room had been spelled by Arabella so no one could hear the conversation they were having. "So when you confronted Klaus, what did he say?" Marnie asked as the sat on the bed.

"He said I was smart and stunning." Arabella answered as she began to think of the feeling she had the moment Alaric/Klaus had walked into the Salvatore house. The feeling was almost as she knew him, that he was someone almost close to her, and once she figured out that it was Klaus, it freaked her out.

"Oh my god! How cute." Marnie gushed. Arabella sent a confused look on her face towards the brunette vampire sitting next to her. "Oh come on, Arabella! The ruthless Klaus thinks you're stunning! That's cute!" She defended herself to the heretic.

"Really? That's what you're worried about." Arabella questioned, not being able to understand why her best friend was freaking out.

"Arabella! Come on! The most ruthless vampire to ever exist flirted with you!"

"Marnie! It's really not that big of a deal. He probably just wanted to see if he could get under my skin." Arabella suggested.

"Well did he?" Marnie smirked at Arabella, hoping that he did.

"No, he didn't." Arabella answered, but even she was not sure if that was fully the truth. The original vampire had made an impression on the heretic, but even she could not explain what it was. "Let's just go see what the idiots have planned for today."

Arabella and Marnie made their way down the stairs. "Oh, Hi! You guys are Arabella and Marnie! Damon has told me so much about you two!" A woman cheered at the two girls the moment they reached the last step.

"Hello, and yes we are. Who are you?" Arabella smiled at the random woman in front of her.

"I'm Andie." The woman smiled. "But I'm late for work. It was great meeting you too!" Andie said before she hurried out the door.

Arabella looked at Damon, and Damon instantly knew what the look meant. "What?" The raven haired vampire questioned, even though he already knew what Arabella was going to say.

"Nothing." Arabella responded with sarcasm running through her voice. "It's just funny to be with someone when you're in love with someone else."

"Shut up." Damon snapped back, but then felt a wave of worry run over him. He rushed to the stairs that headed towards the basement, and Arabella and Marnie quickly followed behind. The three quickly met up with Stefan to see that the cellar door was opened, and Elijah was gone. "No, she didn't."

"I'm gonna go call her." Stefan said before he rushed back upstairs to grab his phone.

"Did she really just undagger an original?" Arabella asked as the three made their way to Stefan. "How dumb is she?"

Damon ignored Arabella's comments as they met up with Stefan in the living room. "Did she just hang up on you?" He questioned as he heard the whole conversation.

"She did."

"She's lost it." Damon responded as he took a seat on the couch next to Arabella.

"If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her."

"Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus, Stefan. He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her." Damon argued back. Arabella and Marnie sat on the couch and watched the two argue.

"She'll kill herself in the process. Elena's looking for another way."

"Her way's going to get her killed. So we need to find her and stop her." Damon stood up from the couch and so did Stefan.