15. 𝘭𝘦𝘹𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥?

"So how was the kiss?" Marnie asked excitedly as Arabella walked into the motel room. "I'm surprised you two didn't end up in his room." She winked at the heretic as Arabella took a seat next to Marnie. "I bet he's great in bed."

"Marnie!" Arabella laughed as she quickly did a privacy spell so the hybrid could not hear the conversation between the two.

"You can't tell me you haven't thought about it." Marnie smirked at the heretic.

"Fine, I have." Arabella admitted along with a sigh. "And the kiss was great."

"So what stopped you from sleeping with him?" The brunette vampire questioned the heretic. "And don't say it's because of the danger or whatever."

Arabella let out a sigh. "I promised Damon I wouldn't fall for him." Guilt began to eat at the heretic's conscious. Arabella had never broken a promise to the older Salvatore. "And I've never broken a promise to him." She whispered, almost reminding herself what she had done.

"Arabella." Marnie sighed as she saw the guilt across the redhead's face. "You and Klaus have been dreaming of each other since the night you turned, you two were obviously going to find each other one way or another." She explained. "Yeah, Damon will be mad, but he can get over it."

"I know." Arabella agreed. "And with the warning from Gloria and a witch following us this whole road trip, it makes things a lot more complicated."

"You know, the night you and Stefan left with Klaus, Willow came to Mystic Falls asking for you." Marnie explained as she remembered that night. "She was freaking out too."

Arabella turned her head quickly to face Marnie as she became more confused than she already was. "She told me that I needed to leave town, and that it wasn't safe for me to be there." Arabella explained as she began to remember conversations with the multiple witches through the years about her dream, trying to remember anything that stood out. "What the hell is this prophecy? And why are him and I apart of it?" She asked herself in a whisper.

"I mean, it makes sense." Marnie said, earning a confused look from Arabella. "You are the first ever heretic and Klaus is the first ever hybrid. A vampire shouldn't be able to also use magic or be part werewolf." Marnie began to explain. "And you so happen to be turned by a Petrova doppelgänger, the one who is needed to break the curse placed on Klaus." Arabella looked at Marnie. "I think you two became in danger the moment you two met. I mean you said it yourself, you felt the connection towards Klaus even when he was in Alaric's body."

Arabella let out a breath, knowing Marnie made a great point. Marnie stood up from the bed and began to head towards the bathroom, but she turned around to look at Arabella. "You can't help who you fall for, Arabella. Stop trying to fight it so damn hard." She sympathetically smiled at the heretic. "And I think Klaus would burn the whole world down before he let a soul hurt you." Marnie suggested as she walked into the bathroom.

Arabella let out a sigh before throwing her head  back onto the pillow. As Arabella laid on the bed, the heretic started to remember the moments on the roadtrip where Klaus did protect her. "Arabella, Klaus looks at you like you're a goddess." Marnie announced as she left the bathroom. "Yeah, Damon won't be happy if you two get together, but Damon doesn't know what to do without you. I saw that the months you've been gone."

"I don't know what to do without him either." Arabella said in a soft voice. "And I mean, I can't argue with Damon about it either. It's not like Klaus is this amazing person."

"And Damon is an amazing person?" Marnie argued back with a laugh. "But I think you know what you want, you're just scared of what people will think." Marnie whispered as she laid down next to Arabella in the bed.