03. 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺

Arabella, Marnie, Stefan, and Damon all stood outside the Salvatore boarding house, waiting for Elena to sign the deed to the house. "Do you think he killed her?" Damon asked as Katherine never returned back to the house.

"Katherine? Probably." Stefan answered.

"I hope not." Arabella chimed in. "I want to see the evil vampire slut suffer."

Stefan and Marnie looked at Arabella with a judgmental look, but Damon raised his hand up to give the heretic a high five. "That's what I call her too!" The eldest Salvatore cheered.

The door swung open, "Thank you, Mr. Henry." The human doppelgänger smiled. The four vampires walked up to door. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." Elena said as she looked at Marnie, Arabella, and Stefan. "Stefan, Arabella, and Marnie would you guys like to come in?" She asked, intentionally forgetting Damon.

"We would love to. Thank you." Stefan answered before the three walked into the house.

"What are we, twelve?" Damon asked with annoyance running through his voice.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asked, making Arabella burst into laughter.

"No."

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena reminded the raven haired vampire.

"Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon agreed.

"Then please, come in." Elena motioned for Damon to enter, which he did.

"Shut up." Damon muttered as he walked past Stefan and Arabella. "Arabella, don't you dare say a word."

Arabella threw her hands up, "I didn't say anything." She managed to get out through the laughs. "But I'm gonna go upstairs before I get myself in trouble." The heretic said as her and Marnie walked towards the stairs. "Those men are both whipped." Arabella whispered to Marnie.

"Heard that!" Damon shouted as Arabella and Marnie made their way up the stairs. Arabella let a loud laugh fall from her lips as the two women had walked up to the door of Arabella's room.

"Do you really think Klaus killed Katherine?" Marnie asked as the two walked into the room. "Because if he did, that means he's already here."

"No, I don't." Arabella answered as she sat on her bed. "From what I understand, Klaus does not show mercy, and him killing Katherine would be too nice. Her death won't be quick."

"Do you think he's as bad as everyone says he is?" Marnie asked as fear ran through her. Every vampire knew who Klaus was and what he was capable of. He was pure evil. There was no heart left in the ruthless original vampire.

"Yeah, I do." Arabella answered. "And I think we're stupid to underestimate him in any way."
Fear had began to consume Marnie and Arabella as reality started to set in. "Every witch I talked to told me to get far away from Mystic Falls the second I mentioned Klaus' name."

"Did they say anything else?"

"No, it was weird." Arabella answered as her mind started to wander off to the conversations she had the day before. "They knew something, they just didn't want to tell me."

"I agree with them, you two don't need to be here." Damon announced as he walked into the bedroom. "You should really be out looking for the man of your dreams, literally." He said as he took a seat next to Arabella on the bed.

"Shut the hell up!" Arabella glared at the vampire sitting next to her. "Thank you for telling him, Marnie."

"I'm sorry!"