-Chapter 3: Dungeon Party!-

Summary: Basically you waking up and meeting them all /(°o°)\

You opened your eyes groggily, not expecting to see anything in particular because, well, you were pretty tired and your body felt beaten to the core. You let out a small grunt as your head swam a little, though it wasn't as bad as you thought.

"Oh! You're awake, I'm so glad! You know Cole told me about how you brought me out of the water after I fell unconscious. I think it was rather brave of you" Vania said cheerfully, walking over to where you were laying down.

"Nothing but my duty princess" you said with a smile, attempting to sit up.

"Even after all my father did to you, you hold no resentment towards me?" Vania asked in worried curiosity, clutching her hands a little.

"It was never your fault, we can't choose who's our family. It just happens, and although you got the bad end of the stick here in that, I won't judge or despise you. You know my loyalty was to you and your father and although the circumstances have changed drastically, I have to say that I have nothing better to do than care for your well-being. Though you are highly skilled yourself" you said softly with a smile, patting her shoulder gently.

Vania smiled back "That's really nice of you. You're doing better now I hope? They told me you passed out a little after dragging us out of the pool"

Then it all came rushing back, the faces you'd seen. You couldn't exactly remember what they said, something about 'forever' and 'getting used to it'.

"Princess?"

"Vania"

"Oh alright, Vania, who were the people here? Other than Cole and Wu?"

"Oh that's Korgran, Fungus, and Plundar. They go by The Lowly here apparently. Here, I'll help you up" she said, offering you a hand.

"Thanks" you replied, trying to stand up without obtaining swimming vision. You blinked a couple of times before finally seeing properly. Vania led you to a small campfire (?) where The Downly or whatever were gathered alongside Cole and Wu.

"They've woken up!" Vania said cheerfully to the group. You waved to them and said hello calmly, making a quick introduction. They waved back nicely, as if you totally hadn't passed out the last time you saw them. So much for first impressions, but in all honesty who gave a fuck at this point.

You sat down in between Vania and the sketchy-thief dude. You knew the names just not who they belonged to. Although by assumption the wizard was probably Fungus, it was kind of obvious with how he was covered in it. It looked a little artfully placed though, as if on purpose.

"So, you're awake now. Did Vania tell you our names?" asked who you assumed was Fungus.

"Sort of. I just don't know which one's you guys are, although I think you're Fungus right?"

"Correct! Pretty obvious isn't it?" he said with a smile.

You nodded and smiled back. He seemed to be a little more optimistic than the sketchy-thief guy.

"So, which is Korgran and which is Plundar?" you asked them, looking at both. The buff guy grinned "Korgran of Metalonia. Pleased to meet you" he said, and offered a handshake. You shook his hand, he had a pretty strong grip so you added a little bit of a grip to yours too.

"So that means you're Plundar right?" you asked the sketchy-thief guy next to you. He nodded. "That's right"

"Plundar, you didn't take anything from them did you?" asked Fungus suspiciously, narrowing his eyes at Plundar. Plundar shrugged and sighed. Slowly, he pulled out a small blue crystal pendant. Your pendant.