👾| HC: DONATELLO HAMATO FINDING A TINY/BORROWER !!

💌: REQUEST? : YES !!   (On tumblr !!)

______________________________________★

⭐ | SUMMARY : The turtles reaction to finding a tiny/borrower.

⭐| ROMANTIC OR PLATONIC? : PLATONIC !!

⭐ | WARNINGS/TW : hints of imprisonment (??), calling/referring to a person (the tiny) as an it, non-con grabbing (NON SEXUAL !!)

⭐ | DISCLAIMERS : Each turtle head-canon will have a different post, the character may be a bit occ, this one’s a bit of a slow burn, my first language is not English so please tell me if I got anything wrong.

⭐| CW: Giant/Tiny Media, G/T Headcanon, can be interpreted as OC or Reader, Oc x Canon (??), Reader X Canon (??), first meetings, could be interpreted as fearplay (??)

⭐ | CHARACTER USED:
DONATELLO HAMATO

______________________________________★

- CONTEXT BEFORE THE ENCOUNTER

👾| Okay so, first of all- i feel like if something got taken away from his lab and room, he would know. theres nothing you can’t take from this dude without him going "At-at-at, you put that BACK-!”

👾| Yeah, he would sense if something went missing in his lab.

👾| So, once he'd start noticing that somehow, someway or someone, has been messing with his tech or tools, he would well- immediately become suspicious. So, he decides that he has two options to find out what’s going on. First option, Interrogate Leo, second one- look through the cameras of his lab to see who’s been taking his stuff.  

👾|..he chooses the second option (somehow)

👾| Yeah so, he checks the cameras, yada yada, looks closely, yeah yeah, stares at the screen that is now shows a small figure climbing onto his desk, before trying to drag his screwdriver, perfectly normal.

👾| ..WAIT. wait wait wait, hold on.. he double checks, triple- LIES, he quadruple checks the camera footage. He can see every equation in his head, trying to figure out what that thing is, why is it so small, how’d it get in the lair? And why is it doing the sin of messing around with his equipment?

👾| Although he is rather intrigued and has many Inquiries, he is most likely not pleased with the information he is given. So he eventually comes to the conclusion that he has to both confront and learn more stuff about that little thief.

__________________________________________

  - THE ENCOUNTER

👾| So, from first sight, i believe that donatello would mistake the tiny/borrower for a bug, which would most likely cause him to freak out.

👾| In fact, if he didn’t know that there were in the lair, he would freak out even more- and for a couple of moments, sorry, minutes, his brain would lag, which is something that happens every blue moon /j

👾| But no, he learned about their existence beforehand and will learn more things about them- he has questions and they must be answered!! You heard about his ‘speech mode’ right? Now prepare for the 'question mode’! a mode where the 'off button’ is you giving him answers to inquiries that he has!!  (no, you cannot run away from this mode)

👾| Unlike my Raphael headcanon, the tiny/borrower would have to worry about getting picked up without being asked first, because i feel like Donatello would use one of the mechanical 'spider arms’ in his battle shell to either keep them in place or grab them in case they try to leave. He refuses to pick them up with his hand, they've been living in the damp walls of the lair.  And the lair is located in the sewer. Imagine how dirty and filthy it would be in there.

👾 |  He’d also pull them up to his eye level for a little examination of them- so the tiny/borrower would be met with the soft-shell’s face, which would have a mixture of annoyance and what they assume is interest painted over it.

👾 | He would start asking them stuff about how they managed to get down here, what are they, who are they, what is their purpose in the lair, did they saw him work and if so, did they like his work? Return my equipment, you little-” , all that while not letting them leave. It's some sort of an interrogation type of thing.

👾| As/if the tiny/borrower answers his questions and give him the information he requires from them, for a moment they will/would see stars in his eyes (that can be both a good and a bad sign)

👾| Another little headcanon that I have, is that until he’d finds out their actual name, he’d refer to them with nick-names instead, such as 'Little Guy’ or 'You little fiend'.

___________________________________________

→| NOTES: Yes, this is pulled straight from my Tumblr.

★Man, I love G/t★