- |✷| HEADCANON: Momohiki Ash (oc) x yandere!Leonardo Hamato

- |✷| REQUESTED BY : Ash425178 (The OC belongs to them !!)

- |✷| ROMANTIC OR PLATONIC?: romantic.

- |✷| TROPES: angst

- |✷| TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of murder, threats, kidnapping, yandere themes, gaslighting ??, hints of hypocrisy, rumours, forced non-sexual touching/affection, mention of intrusive thoughts, implications of bottled up emotions.

- |✷| CONTENT WARNING: Kind of a slow burn, oc x canon, the characters may be OCC, oc x yandere, not proof-read

- |✷| NOTES: Once again, my dumbass autistic brain may have the genuine idea to repeat stuff and words in order to not be misunderstood. Also, grammar mistakes- point em out please- erh. This page is also also long.

- |☆| Okay, so, with Leonardo already having some sort of a petty banter with Donnie, despite their relationship being- well, positive, I can that positivity slowly drain out between the twins the more Leo see's Ash hang out, and eventually fall i...

- |☆| Okay, so, with Leonardo already having some sort of a petty banter with Donnie, despite their relationship being- well, positive, I can that positivity slowly drain out between the twins the more Leo see's Ash hang out, and eventually fall in love, with his twin brother- rather, well, him.

- |☆| Maybe irritation will begin to grow in his mind, although, at first- I doubt that he would notice that he was catching feeling's for Ash and instead, he would just think that he, once more, needs to beat Donnie to something. And that something is getting closer to Ash and prove to his beloved twin brother that they would rather be near him instead.

- |☆| So, yeah, he would get quite competitive and that need to show the them that, 'hey, I'm the better friend' would grow the longer Ash continues to warm up to Donnie. Oh, Donnie gives 'em a whole lotta praise for their work? He will double it, maybe even try to show some enthusiasm towards their inventions and stuff. Genuine enthusiasm that is. He might even not run away if they have some sort of, erm, speech mode. Which is something that has yet to happen with his twin. He might just sit back and attempt to understand their rambles, either from close up, or from afar. Perhaps his portals would help with him and act as a way to listen to their explanations, or well- anything about them. And if Ash is hanging out with Donnie while doing well, their own thing? He sent subtle, yet somewhat nasty glares towards his way.