And it continues...

Sometimes, a little convincing and realization can change your partners mind...

unless, you can change it back!

It seemed like a while until the two stopped their little 'kiss' moment, at least, for HoleWurrm. He felt his heart thumping wildly. Woah... that was... different. At first, they didn't know what to say, they both knew the other was shaken and surprised, but they gave each other reassuring smiles to make each other feel a bit more comfortable. "Huh, I thought you were shy. Proved me wrong!" Plynx said teasingly. "W-well yea... I-I still am..." HoleWurrm murmured.

Plynx let out a small laugh, "Yea, yea! whatever you say!". The two gave each other little compliments and what not... until they were interrupted. "AHEM!, What are you two doing?" a voice huffed. It was JaggerMouth... oh boy. "UH... Nothin'!" HoleWurrm exclaimed. "Yea!, nothing at all..." Plynx said awkwardly. JaggerMouth squinted at them "Uh-huh... sure... anyways, get back in the cave before I tell Pentumbra you two were up here, you know how she is!". "Alright, alright, we're coming!" Plynx said, sliding down the cave, HoleWurrm followed behind her.

When HoleWurrm slithered into the cave, Plynx was stopped by Jaggermouth. "Hey Plynx," He said. "Yes? She replied. "You two kissed  up there, didn't you?". Plynx's ears perked up, she stuttered in embarrassment , "Uh-uhh NO! We Uhhhhhhhh- .... Ok maybe we did... what does that matter to YOU?". "Just to.. inform you.. about something... serious."

"about what?"

"The instability rule"

"Whats that?"

"Well, you know the element you represent is... unstable, don't you?"

"yea... and?"

"Well the strange element (the element HoleWurrm represents) is already very unstable, and... it can be dangerous"

Plynx's mouth curled into a snarl, "Oh please!, dont tell me you're trying to make fun of him for being clumsy!"

"Im not!, anyways, back to my explanation,  If you two get too close together, Your instability will trigger and who knows what bad things are going to happen. THATS why no wild and strange elementals exist!"

Plynx paused for a moment, taking in his words before whipping around to glare at him. "liar"

"Plynx, Im being honest here! I know im a bit of a mean guy sometimes buuuuut I'm being serious! Your putting yourself in danger!"

"Ok fine!, I just can't get too close thats easy!" Plynx said, walking into the cave.

"I don't know...  love can spark unwanted things...."

_Later..._

Plynx had thought about what JaggerMouth had told her. He seemed serious... hes never like that! For some reason, instead of being all gruff and tough about the situation, he spoke in a serious and concerned tone. Is he right? should me and HoleWurrm... not be together?...

only time will tell.... I guess

(Also the next pictures for each chapter will be W.I.Ps since i don't really have the motiv to finish them ;-:)