How do you love?

Sometimes darkness is when you learn the most about someone

at least... for some.

HoleWurrm woke up in the middle of the night from some odd rustling noise coming from outside. Curious, he slithered towards it. Unfortunately, there was nothing it sight. "Hello?, anyone out there?" He called out, waiting for a response. Suddenly, someone spoke back. "Don't worry!, it's just me!" It was Plynx. She said, peeping from the top of the cave. "You were up there the whole time?", "Yep, just lookin' at the stars... want to join me?", "Oh!, uhh, sure... But I can't... really climb.....". " "Ok... well.. try holding onto my paw" she said, holding it out.

For some reason, He forgot he didn't have any arms. So without thinking, he bit down on her paw... a bit too hard. Plynx let out a confused and surprised yelp, pulling her paw back. At first, HoleWurrm didn't understand what just happened... until he tasted something fairly odd. He looked at the nearest pile of gold and saw his teeth and mouth covered in blood. CRAP, I didn't think my teeth were that sharp, what do I do now!!? "Oh my gosh! I-I'm so sorry!!, I didn't mean too, I wasn't thinking I promise! I would never do that on purpose!" He exclaimed, Looking everywhere except for for her. "I'm... uhh.. f-fine..." Plynx said rather quietly. "Are... you ok?" He asked, finally looking at her. He realized she was staring at her frequently bleeding paw, her entire face was pink! "Umm... did I... do you need... me to uhh... get something to wrap that up?.... Plynx?". HoleWurrm had never seen her acting so... weird before. Maybe I need to go up there... to really see if she's ok?  He slithered up the side of the cave, slowly slithering behind her before tapping her shoulder. Plynx slowly turned to face him.

Then... everything just... stopped. Theirs eyes locked together... What... what to do now? Do I say sorry... no I already said that! what's happening? Did I go too far!? maybe I can just..

HoleWurrm slowly reached out his tail. Wrapping it around her paw before inspecting it. "Well... that's a um... bad bite mark... again, sorry about that...". "Well if you knew how to do that a bit softer that it wouldn't be too bad... I think" Plynx murmured. For some reason, that statement made him blush...

badly...

"OH! UHH...OK....what do you... mean..." HoleWurm didn't now what she meant, but for some reason... it just felt weird. Plynx was acting... very strange. Was there something in his bite that made her act that way... or... something else? "hey... sit next to me... we can sleep up here if you'd like?". "Oh, ok! s-sure!" HoleWurrm said, sitting beside her, but not letting go of her paw. He didn't want to anyway.

After looking up at the stars for who knows how long, their attention averted to each other.

what is this feeling...

and why do I like her even more than the first time...