She loves me, She loves me not

Mind foggy, dust and wind

Maybe you need a new bestfriend

Could you become more that that?, who knows!

Maybe find something she likes, a rose

HoleWurrm slithered as fast as he could towards the nearest corner. He could hear the voices of his beloved allies... bathed in disgust and hate. 

"We'll never love you" a voice cackled

"Such a problem, you break everything you see" another snarled

"You really think Plynx likes you?, keep dreaming bud" one growled

He couldn't think, talk, or move. It felt like he was being pulled in a dark tunnel of despair. Was it all true?, did they really hate him that much? should he had just stayed on Strange island where he belonged? It was all to much, tears streaming down his face. He just wanted to be liked........that's all he wanted...

Suddenly, he shook awake. Had it been all a terrible nightmare? he turned around and saw Plynx curled up in a seemingly comfy ball. It looked easy for her to do that, since she had no back legs to stop her. Then, the dreaded words from his 'nightmare' came back to him... maybe he should keep dreaming. Wanting to get some fresh air, slithered through the various cave tunnels, finally reaching the exit. It was still dark out, good for him, some peace and quiet was needed. 

"hey" someone said, making him flinch before turning around quickly. It was Plynx, she sat beside HoleWurrm. "How did you know I was out here...?" He questioned. "I have five ears, of course" She said, making him feel a bit stupid. "yea... you're right..." he said quietly to himself. Plynx noticed he looked a bit shaken, she decided to bring it up, "HoleWurrm, are you ok? You don't look so well... did I scare you?". "No!, n-no... you didn't... I'm not scared.... of...uhhhh...you-" Right after he said that, Plynxs' pupils sharpened, they looked like a sharp X, while putting on a wide, creepy, smile. "This ain't scary?" she growled. "AAA! Y-YEA PLEASE STOP!" He pleaded, looking away. "Good" she said, turning back to her normal, calm, self. "Anyways, seriously, what's wrong?". HoleWurrm, not looking at her, said "If you... promise not to tell anybody.... please".

Plynx nodded. HoleWurrm turned to face her. "Sometimes I feel like... nobody really likes me. I mean, I break everything, I can't keep myself together... and I'm just a big mess! I just want to be liked, just like the others! But I can't! Its just seems so, sigh, impossible. Its like I'm doomed to be hated! I want to be loved!, to be liked!, to be normal, to be wanted!......

like-....

you!".

Suddenly, He slithered back into the cave, quietly sobbing. 

She hates me!, they all do!