I do love you!

.... Ok... her attention is towards me... now what? Do I tell her?  Do I just.... not say anything!? I don't know what to do!

HoleWurrm thought, for some reason, him and Plynx had just started... looking at each other. Plynx was smiling, so was HoleWurrm... but his inner thoughts were different. Does she like me? why are we looking at each other?  "Hey Plynx... odd question but, can I... pet you?" HoleWurrm said. "Pet me?... w-why?" She answered. "You look kinda... tense.... and soft". "Well- uhh sure!... thanks". Hesitantly, he put his tail on top of her head, brushing it side to side.

At first, there was not much going on... until. He moved his tail to the bottom of her chin. Plynx's eye closed and a quiet rumbling noise came from her chest. Wait... is she... purring? HoleWurrm was oddly happy about that, happy knowing there was one way to make her happy. "Oh! uh... Plynx!... I didn't know you could... uhh... purr". She opened her eye again, looking up at him. "mhm... yea..." she answered, softly rubbing her head against his tail. She actually likes this... does she like me?  

After a while of pets and purrs, Plynx slowly removed her head from his tail, Lifting her paw up. HoleWurrm thought this was... some sort of hug so he slithered under it. Now they were close to each other...

very close

Both of them started blushing wildly. This made HoleWurrm's thoughts spin crazy. Oh- oh my? ... was she trying to pet me? What did I get myself into!?.... or maybe... this is my chance! I can finally...

kiss... her..

That thought was... quite absurd for him... but for some reason... he really wanted to do it!

"ahem, Plynx?" HoleWurrm said, Looking her straight in the eye. "Can I uhm... do something...?". Plynx nodded, "Yea... what for?", "Nothing! nothing... just uh... nevermind.... ill just ask...Plynx, Can I..... Kiss.... you?". Right after he said that, Plynx's ears perked up, she started blushing more than she had before. "I-I uhh... may-maybe.... y-yea... you c-can.... please". Her saying please made him feel him a bit more 'excited' to do so. "Alright... umm... close your eye..." He said. Plynx did so.  After a moment, he leaned in...

and finally kissed her for the first time... how exciting!

 how exciting!