chapter 9

*3rd person pov*

Everything was like a fall from grace, everyone was distant, they weren't as happy as they used to be, not excited as they used to be, especially since hyein and the boys found out that their bsf was trying to kill them one by one.

"MISS MINJI!" the teacher yelled and all her classmates eye's were on her, "yes Ms?" Minji replied standing up, "did you travel to another universe? Focus will you! You're one of the top students in the school! Pay attention!" She scolded her, minji was aware of her actions that she gets distracted easily.

It's just that those last events tormented her mind, they also gave up on the idea of moving together, Danielle isn't as joyful as she was, minji just looked down and Apologized and sat back down.

The class was dismissed and she left as soon as possible she needed some fresh air, she made her way to the rooftop and sat there looking at the students who didn't seem to care about the murders and gossips account shit.

Why would they care? It's not about them, the world is selfish and so was woonhak.

"Minji...?" Minji turned around to see...

"DAYE?" She almost yelled, she gets up from the chair and walks closer, tears in her eyes as she looks at her confused friend, "what happened minji? Did u miss Me that much?" Daye jokingly said.

Minji was about to hug her but she fell on the hard ground, sobbing uncontrollably, she was hallucinating.

"I am going crazy for sure" she gets up and whiped her tears with her sleeves.

She needed comfort, love and attention but no one was here, the girls were distant lately they were all by themselves.

"Unnieeeeee" She heard a whining voice from behind her, she didn't want to turn around afraid of hallucinations, but she recognized that voice very well.

"Baby cat?" She faces haerin, she was crying like she was, she hugged her tightly patting her back.

"I miss the girls and how we used to be sisters all together" She sobbed, haerin wasn't the type of emotional people she rarely showed her emotions but if she does that means the situation is just hopeless.

"Me too haerina me too" minji admitted, "I miss Taesannnn" She whined again hugging her unnie even more tightly, "we were supposed to stick together no matter what, whyyyyy" She added.

Minji was deep in her thoughts, haerin wasn't wrong, woonhak did terribly destroyed and broke everything they builded to hold their friendship.

How can they build it again, the boys were still not over the betrayal and so was hyein, EVEN sungho became cold with Danielle which made her sad, riwoo was the same cold, unexpressive and unemotional.

Hanni was broken the only source of lovers love wasn't there for her.

"You know what haerin?" "What? We should suicide? Why not" She whiped her tears "NOO WTF" "that's the only solution I thought about sorry" She looked down.

"Let's try to make a party and make them attend so we can reunite again, how about your house? Your dad wouldn't mind" minji proposed and haerin's eyes suddenly sparked in excitement to get her friends back.

"YES YES" She jumped with minji and leaved together, "let's pretend that we didn't talk about this ok?" Minji said "ok I got it" She waved bye at her and leaved.

*hyein pov*

"Hyeinaaa why so sad?" Jieun chuckled, we were sitting in the classroom waiting for the teacher who always come late and these bitches are trying to annoy me