where are you?

7♡7

02

[Three years later]

Smoke lingered in the young Lord Nott's lungs, his liver damaged by several amounts of different alcohols. Wasted, as he had always been for the past three somber years, laying on his bed, messed up bedsheets and tangled hair.

  When was the last time he showered? Who knows, not even he knows when was the last time he ate. Maybe about a week ago? Damn him if he knew.

  He stayed in his manor, in that taunting manor, memories, horrible memories of his childhood lingering in the thick air of the gothic architecture.

When has he ever been happy in the manor? He didn't have a single happy memory here, maybe only when he exchanged letter with Leo back at Hogwarts..

Leo...

...oh Leo..

He missed his love, his only true love, the only person and man that ever truly loved him no matter his flaws or insecurities.

Tears brimmed his eyes as his mind flew with thoughts of he and his Leo..

Gripping onto the bedsheets, he let out a strangled sob.. he never moved on from Leos death even if it had been three years. Each year he got worse.

His best friend, Mattheo Riddle, also died at the war. Leaving him more broke.

He had seen his corpse after Leos body had been dragged away.. it broke him completely.. more than he already had been.

But two of his friends had stayed, alive and somewhat happy. Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini.

Blaise had visits countless of times, still does, to try and get Theo out of the manor, but with no effort.

Draco would often come over with his wife, Astoria, bringing food that their elves made. Giving him some company as well.

Astoria has been a great friend towards Theo as well, they had some rough moments at Hogwarts but they passed through it.

Even all of that, he still felt lonely. Because the only person that truly made him feel like he was worth something, that he was worthy of love and kindness and not death and isolation, was already dead.

And he so wished he could have just a bit of that happiness one more time. He was already getting tired of himself, of everything and everyone.

He felt as if there was no more point in living if he was going to keep wailing in agony and grief.

He desperately prayed, even if he wasn't religious, begged, to any god or anything out there to bring his Leo back.. he so wanted him back.

To feel that mans lips on his one more time and feel the sparks and butterflies surround his veins. To feel those warm gentle hands on his callus skin. Wanting to feel his hands roam his body once more, not in a sexual way just to feel the comfort of his touch and to know he was there and not truly gone.

But he knew that would never come true, yet he liked to believe that Leo was still out there and that he will come back one more day. That he will come back to him.

..little did he know.. he mightve been just right..

-------------

Leaves rustled through the crispy air, whipping branches left and right, the howls of whiny animals surrounded the eery dark forest in the middle of who knows where.