Episode 8: The boy born with everything

(Watch Opening)

The opening ends where Todoroki brought both Midoriya to a corridor and they stood there in silence for a moment or two until the green-haired boy decided to break it.

Midoriya: So, you brought us here. Now what? We should probably eat soon. The cafeteria's gonna be busy. Don't you think?

Todoroki: I was overwhelmed....

He looked at Todoroki with a surprised expression as he continues speaking.

Todoroki: And it made me break the promise I made to myself a long time ago. Iida and Kaminari... Yaoyorozu and Uraraka... None of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something... Experiencing All Might's Quirk.

Midoriya: O-oh, yeah? Okay... Is that all?

Todoroki: And I experienced it before, I'm saying... The power coming from you felt the same or as close as All Might's.

Midoriya's eyes widened as he began to get think that Todoroki figured the secret out.

Todoroki: Midoriya, tell me.
Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?

The silence is strong as Midoriya blinked twice upon hearing the theory that Todoroki just said.

Midoriya: 'Am I..... What?!'

Todoroki: Well, are you?

Midoriya: No, no way... that's not it at all. But I guess even if I was, I'd totally say I wasn't, so you probably won't believe me no matter what, I bet. Anyway, I promise, you've got the wrong idea. And... Why would you even think that about me?

Todoroki: "That's not it at all" is interesting wording. It suggests there is
something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about.

Midoriya: U‐Uh...

Todoroki: My father is the hero Endeavor. You must've heard of him.
Which means you're aware that he's the number‐two hero. So if both of you're connected to the number‐one hero, All Might, in some way... That would mean... that I have even more
reason to beat the two of you.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile All Might is at the stairs talking with Endeavor.

All Might: Yo! Long time no see! Let's catch up, Endeavor.

Endeavor: All Might.

All Might: I haven't talked to you since
that press conference ten years ago. Been a while. I saw you and figured I'd say hi.

Endeavor: Did you now? Well then, if that's all you wanted to do, we're done.

All Might: Huh?

Endeavor: Chatting like we're old friends. What a joke.