Chapter 4: Hollow Training

(Watch Opening)

The time for training has begun as all of the students took this time to improve themselves with their Quirks. Gin and the Espadas however were doing their own thing. Gin was getting to know the staff and learning more about UA from Midnight and Present Mic, while the rest of the Espada either trained by themselves, meditate or rest throughout the time.

Midoriya was now sitting on his bed at home looking at his phone checking the time as he was leaving his room. Midoriya had switched into a white t-shirt and green track pants as he grabbed his backpack before heading towards the door. His mother, Inko Midoriya who was preparing lunch spotted him as she smiled.

 His mother, Inko Midoriya who was preparing lunch spotted him as she smiled

Inko: Hi sweetie. Are you heading out?

Midoriya: Yeah mom, a new classmate offered to help me train for the sports festival. I'm meeting him at the beach right now to start.

Inko: Okay honey, just don't push yourself too hard.

Midoriya nodded as he walked over to the door, getting his shoes on before he opened the door to exit the apartment. As he closed the door, Midoriya turned around to come face-to-face with Ulquiorra as it caused Midoriya to fall to the ground letting out a scream.

Midoriya: U-ulquiorra?! Why are you here?! More importantly, how did you find my house?!

Ulquiorra: I was able to sense your spirit to this location, time is limited so we must hurry to the training grounds.

Midoriya: W-well, it'll take us a bit of time to get us there. There's the bus, the train...

Ulquiorra said nothing as he grabbed Midoriya by the shoulder as the two suddenly vanish before they found themselves now standing at the entrance to the clean beach. Midoriya was shocked and confused, looking around as if he had teleported.

Midoriya: W-wha?! How?! What did you just do?!

Ulquiorra: Sonido. A move that the Espada can use to move to various places at an alarmingly fast rate.

Ulquiorra walks down the stairs to the sand as Midoriya follows, the two stop as they reach a secluded area on the shore. Ulquiorra looked back at Midoriya as he started to speak.

Ulquiorra: Let us begin.

Midoriya: W-wait! You mean right now?

Ulquiorra: Affirmative. I said I would train you and I intend on doing so. Now use your quirk and hit me.

Midoriya raised his fists, but hesitated as he looked at his hands worriedly. Ulquiorra noticed this as he raised an eyebrow.

Ulquiorra: Is something the matter?

Midoriya: Well, I have a setback with my quirk. I can't use it at one hundred percent power without breaking my bones and I'm only able to use either 0-100 percent at the moment.