30. He lied

┈━ ◇ ━┈

┈━ ◇ ━┈

Their breaths intertwined, thoughts mingled together and formed an incoherent mess. Eyes were closed, hearts on an edge and the silent room filled with occasional huffs and rustling of their clothes grazing with each other.

Taehyung moved closer to him, hands going backwards to play with Jungkook's hair which smoothly tangled with his fingers. A gentle tug on them and the younger was looking at him, lips parted as he lowered his eyes on Taehyung, neck positioned at an angle which felt strangely sensual.

"I-"

Taehyung wouldn't let him speak though! His mouth was back to devouring the other male's lips as if he had been hungry all throughout his life.

And let me remind you folks, Taehyung had been living on earth for hundreds of years already.

It was intense. Probably too much to take for someone like Jungkook who wasn't very experienced with those things yet.

Jungkook tried his best to keep up with Taehyung's pace but he was struggling and Taehyung could definitely sense it.

"Do not speak." Taehyung finally spoke, eyes set on Jungkook's flushed lips.

"W-why?" of course, he wouldn't obey.

"I lied,"

"Huh?"

"I lied. I do not- I can not control my heart around you. Everytime you speak, your lips move and I want to eat you up. Not quite literally but at the same time, I might do it, literally." that was the most informal Taehyung had been.

The intensity of the glow his eyes possessed was too much and yet it didn't bother Jungkook, rather he felt more and more drawn to them. He certainly didn't know what to respond. He could only decrease the gap between their faces, inviting Taehyung to do his work.

Taehyung understood it all too well. Without wasting any much time, he pressed his lips back onto Jungkook's, tugging on his full lower lips which earned him a whiny hiss from him. It shouldn't have, but it excited him and he took it as an encouragement for doing more.

His hands slid down on Jungkook's hair and circled around the smooth skin of his nape, rubbing his thumbs over the skin as if to smoothen it out even more. It kind of calmed Jungkook down, in a good way, and his kiss became gentler too.

This was something Jungkook could handle just fine. Or so he thought!

The hands didn't stop at Jungkook's nape as they ran down on his shoulders and chest, brushing the sanity out of his mind. The small, slow touches made him curl up his toes as he couldn't focus on one thing.