29. Profound emotions

┈━ ◇ ━┈

┈━ ◇ ━┈

"Do you.. um, realise that you've changed?" Namjoon hesitantly let his thoughts out in front of Taehyung.

"How so?" but Taehyung was calm.

"I mean, you have never cared for someone this much. I get that you are attached to his scent and it's not easy to stay away from him but I hope it is nothing so serious." he was careful in choosing his words. The worst thing he can do is trigger Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung got up, looking out the window as he swirled the glass of wine in his hands.

"I just.. don't want you to suffer the same fate as father. He made the mistake-"

"Of falling in love with a human," Taehyung cut him off, turning around, "is that it?"

Namjoon hummed, "I'm just looking out for you. We know how fragile humans are."

"I know it all too well." was it disappointment that Namjoon sensed in his voice?

"I am confident that I know my heart and I can control it just fine." Taehyung continued when Namjoon stayed silent.

"Alright, I was just making sure that you were doing fine." a hit of smile appeared on his lips as he sighed.

"Do not worry. I am doing just fine." Taehyung took a sip of the ruby-red liquid from the glass, "someone else might need your concern more than me."

"I-"

"You know who I am talking about, hyung." he left a gentle pat on Namjoon's shoulder as he walked past him, "take care of it."

Namjoon was left alone with his thoughts as Taehyung left. He knew who exactly was this someone.

"Hundreds of problems and then I've got Jiwoong." Namjoon sighed, muttering to himself as he also stepped out of the room, deciding to pay Jiwoong a visit after a long time.

▹◃┄▸◂┄▹◃┄▸◂┄▹◃┄▸◂┄▹◃

"Why am I back here again?" Jungkook dropped his butt down on the soft bed with force as he took an exasperated sigh.

"Where else do you expect yourself to be, darling?" Taehyung was as calm as ever.

Although, his outer demeanor looked calm and collected, his brain was in a frenzy. He was feeling all the emotions as once namely, anger, embarrassment, exhaustion. There was some more unknown emotions swirling within his body too which he had very little knowledge about.