*Chapter Nine*

“What? What?  What are you saying? Who are you? And where did you take Xiao Yuan?” He asked.

“Don't worry. I'm not a bad person and I didn't take him anywhere. Just calm down first and take a breath.” I said.

“But,”

“Relax, he is safe. Don't worry. You can trust me.”

“Okay,” he took a breath and added.

“May I ask you again, miss what your name is? And where are you and Xiao Yuan right now? Is he alright?”

“Yes, he is alright. And I am Nia. I’m sending you an address right now. You can come here and take him.”

“Okay, thank you so much. Can I talk to him?”

“Yeah, sure. Um, Wait a minute. He is inside.”

“Inside? Where?” He interjected me.

“Actually we are in Hospital and.”

“What? hospital?” He cut me off, “What happened to him? You just said that he is alright. Now you are saying that?”

I can feel how worried he is by his voice. And I can understand him. I try to calm him down.

“Wait, wait,  don’t get me wrong. He is alright. But I can’t explain this to you right now, why he is in hospital. So just wait a minute. I’ll tell him to talk to you.  Hold on for a minute.”

“Okay , Thank you, miss.”

I went in and sneaked into the room to call him out. I tried so that mom and dad didn't see me. And luckily Xiao Yuan noticed me without  them. He came out and I handed him over my phone and told him to talk outside.

“Who is this?” he asked.

“It’s your assistant, talk to him.” I say.

“Hello, Su Mu.” he said excitedly.

“Oh, boss. Where are you? Are you alright?” he said from the other side of the phone.

“Yes, I am fine. Don’t worry.”

“Ah, thank god. You are fine. Do you know how much I worried about you?”

“Don’t worry, I am really fine. Are you okay?”
“Yes, I am. And you know, I was afraid for you if something happened to you then what will I do? Where did I search for you? Where did you go? I was really afraid of you and I thought that someone might kidnap you. So I went to the police station.”

“What?” He said shockingly.

“Yeah, but you know what they said.”

“What?”

“They said, they could not do anything before 24 hours of missing. I have to wait for 24 hours for your return.” he angered.

“Calm down, calm down, Su Mu. I am fine. And they aren't wrong. Actually it was my fault. I got on the wrong train and reached Shimla instead of Goa.”

“What? wrong train?” He asked.

“Yes, I got confused and I got on the first train while our train was the next one.”

I was listening to their conversation and felt how happy and relieved they were. When they talked to each other and found out that both of them are okay.

“What are you talking about? I did not understand.” he said.

“Ohh, I'm saying that you told me that our train was about to come in a few minutes but before that another train came on that platform. So I thought it’s our train so I got on it.” he explained.