FIFTH CHAPTER

I think I have messed up real bad after seeing tears in her eyes I realized that I should have been careful for my anger issues knowing the fact that she could be here anytime and she is so sensitive and fragile but still I messed up

I didn't knew what to do next so I just took her trembling hands in mine and dragged her inside the office room. By looking at her condition anyone could have guessed that she is now scared. I don't want her to be scared from me not only from me from anyone. This is the last thing I would ever want to see in her eyes.

By looking at her condition my heart and soul trembled the way she was just looking down at the floor continuously, the way she was shivering, the way her hands were shaking.

Everything. Literally everything was noticed by me but still I couldn't comprehend what to do at this situation.

So I just held both or her hands in my one hand and made her face upwards so she can atleast make eye contact with me.

I wiped off her tears from the back of my hand. But after that moment she again looked down at the floor.

That angered me more and I sternly said in a calm yet hard voice " Ms. Sanvi Bhardwaj look at me while I am taking I am not on the floor."

She somehow managed to make eye contact with me and the time she looked in my eyes I was lost in her dark brown eyes it seemed that there are no more worries, problems in my life forgetting all the things I just want to drown in her eyes it seemed like everything to me.

After a minute my eyes went to her hands who were struggling to get out of my hold. But I held her both hands in a more firm way not that much that it could hurt her but that tight that she will stop her struggle.

And she stopped her struggle and said in a trembling voice " Please Mr Thakur leave my hands it's paining."

I loosened my grip on her hands a bit but not that much that she can get out of my hold.

I said in a firm manner " I will leave your hands but not before you tell me the true reason that why you are crying."

I again said after a pause when she again moved her gaze towards the floor " Dare you lie Ms.Bhardwaj and look in my eyes while talking."

She again said in her trembling voice " You were getting angry on someone on the phone about me getting late and you had to wait."

I sighed confused about what should I do about her she thought that I am shouting because she got late. She was worried because I had to wait.

She will get to know about this very soon not now because this is not the right moment to tell her anything. I am ready to get late if it's because of her, I am ready to wait if it's for her.

I said in a soft tone " First of all I would never shout on you and yes you are right that I was shouting at someone on the phone but it's not because of you and if it's about waiting you were on time it was me who was busy and you had to wait outside."