SECOND CHAPTER

After following her car for almost 15-20 or we can say 17 minutes 24 seconds to be precise

After following her car for almost 15-20 or we can say 17 minutes 24 seconds to be precise. For 17 minutes 24 seconds she was in front of me.

She stopped in front of a college named THE INSTITUTE OF BACHELOR'S AND MASTER'S.

A smirk and a proud look grew on my face. Proud look because she is a professor or student in one of the best colleges of INDIA.

A smirk because she is a student or professor in my best friend Daksh's father college or we can say his college as college administrtive work is in his hand.

Anyways it doesn't matter that it's Daksh's college because there is no one who can stop me.

I called my best friend Daksh he said "ohh hoo what I have done in my life that great Arnav Thakur himself is calling me."

I just casually ignored him and continued "aaj college kitne baje aayega?". As I know everyday he comes to his college to keep a check and ask about reports and everything (when will you come to college today ?)

He replied "vahi 6 baje"(At usual 6:00 PM)

I said "thik hai wait kariyo mera kaam hai".(okay, then wait for me have a thing for you.)

He replied "haa ok"(yaa ok)

Then I went to my office . My assistant Vansh came running to me.

He started telling me my schedule I cut him off by saying " I want my schedule clear after 6 PM".

He said "But sir you have an important meeting with MR.Taneja."

He bacame quite just after my one glare. I smirked and thought this fear in everyone eyes keep me going and pushing hard.

Then I went to my office started doing work but to my employees fortunate no one had to face my anger on anyone.

After many months or we can say years I did two things in my life First one was not to fire anyone in office. Second one wrapping my work before 6:00 PM.

Arnav started his car and moved towards his best friend's college or we can say THE INSTITUTE OF BACHELOR'S AND MASTER'S

He reached the college and just to grace his eyes at that time only Sanvi came out of the college. She was searching for her car keys in her bag while walking towards the parking.