THIRD CHAPTER

We were walking towards his office when he said "Kya chal rha tha be udhar? "(What was happening there?)

Knowing this question would be coming soon towards me I just said "She is the same Jammu girl whom I was searching for".

He just said "pagal vagal hai kya she can't be the same she is here in this college for around two months and this is not the first time you are coming here."(are you crazy or something?)

I replied" Haa toh kutte tujhse milta tha mai tere staff se nhi gavar"(I used to meet you not your staff. )

He thought and then said "yaa that's also right.But Tu sure hai that she is the same and she is the one. "

I replied "haa yaar she is the one she is the same girl whom I was getting crazy for, she is the one for whom I have searched like a crazy person. "

Till now we were inside his office.

We both took our seats and then he asked me the most stupid question of the whole universe "What next?"

I looked at him shocked and said "What next kya kidnap karunga fir uske baad shadi karunga".(What next what first I will kidnap her and then will marry her. )

He asked me with a shock and panic in his voice "Tu mere college ke one of the best staff se shadi karega vo bhi jabardasti . Mai bhabhi ke saath aisa nhi hone dunga."(you can't marry one of my best staff. I won't let you take this step with my sister-in-law.)

I looked at him and asked "Yaar ye itna gadha dost mera kaise ho skta hai. "(How can this donkey be my friend.)

He asked"To Tu mazak kar rha tha"(so you were joking )

I replied"Obviously. Now I need your help I want you to give me whole information about and I am sure you must have done a background check on her before hiring her."

He smirked and opened his mobile phone called his personal assistant and asked him about her detail.

Then a peon came inside not before knocking gave him a file and before the peon could say anything Daksh sent him outside. That's what I like about him the most when he is in his serious mood he is damn serious.

He handed me the file as his phone was continuously ringing and disturbing both of us. In last he gave me the file and went out.

I started reading the file
Name - SANVI BHARDWAJ
Age - 26
Degrees - Masters of Science in chemistry.
Her degree shocked me a bit because Daksh won't pick a random girl with just a single degree.
Any Medical condition (If comfortable) -It was blank.

I waited for Daksh to come back. Finally after wasting my 32 seconds he came back and asked me "Kya-kya mila bhabhi ke baare mai"(What information do you got about my sister in law.)

I was fuming in anger as the only important thing in this file was her name. No address not like that I would go to her home or something but to ensure her safety I need to do something as today I saw how much she cares about herself.