Chapter - 24 Tragedy!!!

So hey guys after a long long time your author is here, now I'll give updates on a regular basis so now you have to complete vote target (half hi kardena) it will motivate me and do comments also.
VOTES TARGET - 650
COMMENT TARGET - 250
Enjoy reading now!!!

As I just dropped a message to Daniyal about our arrival, and my wife is sleeping, it’s an 8 hour flight, so I just started doing my work and investigating what is happening to my company

After some time, she also gets up, and she says slowly; Where’s my dress?

I chuckled and said; The same thing from which I tied your hand?

She just shyly nodded her head, and here I'm hard again, she didn’t know how much she controlled my body. I don’t want to get physical again, because I know she can’t bear it and she will faint again.

I said to her; Just change yourself and you can wear western clothes.

She raised her brows and asked; I want to wear Indian, in a foreign country. It’s my dream to wear this Indian outfit.

“You can wear an Indian outfit there. I'm not saying anything, just i am saying that, for this time wear something light” i replied to her answer.

Also I don't have any problem, if she wants to wear anything she can wear. I am always proud of her, as I am thinking about all the things she says; “give me something to wear, I can't be here all the time”.

I sigh and go towards her bag and open it. I first saw the t-shirt which I thought I had seen. As I took out the shirt, I saw that it’s my shirt.

I first saw the t-shirt and then slowly toward Trisha, she fastly hid her face under the blankets, and said; Trisha what’s this?

She slowly took out his head from the comforter and replies; “i don’t know raj baby, maybe i put it here by mistake”

I chuckles and then saw that there are more t-shirts in the bag, so i replies to her; “Maybe not”

She confusingly sees me, i just take a deep breath and give it to her, and then give one straight pair of jeans to her, she takes it and says; “Where i will change my dress”?

I replied; “I have already seen you inside out, so you can change in front of me”.

She blushed again and said; “You just close your eyes and don’t look at me”.

I nodded and closed my eyes, and I guess she started changing her clothes, so I opened my eyes and saw that she was wearing my t-shirt. 

I smile and suddenly she sees me, and I close my eyes, but I can't control my smile. So i said; “What are you hiding from me, i have already seen you many times.

She comes near me and says “you can open your eyes now”

As I opened my eyes, I saw her buttoning her jeans. Then she saw me and I smiled and she said; ‘I am very sleepy, so I am sleeping, don't try to wake me up.