Chapter - 8 You are like a baby

So guys happy 20k views on this story and Yes love you all. Thank you for supporting this story.
Enjoy reading.

VOTE TARGET - 100
COMMENT TARGET - 65

Complete the target and then I will upload next chapter.

Next morning, as I wake up at 7 o'clock, I go to see if Iris is sleeping or awake

Next morning, as I wake up at 7 o'clock, I go to see if Iris is sleeping or awake. I go to her bedroom, and there I see she is sleeping like a baby.

One of her hand is hanging in a corner of the bed, and her pillow and blanket are lying on the floor.

I just nodded and thought, 'This girl is sleeping like a baby,' and that's why I like her innocence, her smile, her eyes and everything that belongs to her.

And then I go near her, correct her position, and cover her with a blanket.

Then I take my casuals and head to the bathroom, following my daily routine.

Then I come back and see that Iris is still sleeping. I go near her, hold her hand, just watch her, and I can hear her soft snoring.

Ahhh!!! Why she is so cute; I thought in my mind,

I am just caressing her hand when I hear my phone ringtone coming from my office room.

And then I just kissed her forehead, entered my office room, and saw my phone with my manager's number flashing

I accept, and he said, 'Sir, today is the meeting. When will you come?'

Cancel all the meetings for today. I will work from home for some time and schedule online meetings." I replied straightforwardly and ended the call.

I just want to take care of Iris. The doctor has told me how weak she is, but she doesn't pretend to be weak. Once I go to Delhi, I will make her undergo full-body checkups. I made this decision.

As I am thinking about her, I hear a scream. I hurriedly go to her room and see that she is lying on the floor, rubbing her forehead. When she sees me, tears start coming to her eyes.

I run to her and say, 'Hey, hey, what happened to you? Why are you lying on the floor?'

She replied; Arey pehle utha toh lo kamar Tut gayi meri, aur sar bhi fut Gaya.
("Hey, first help me get up; my back is broken, and my head is also injured.")

I pick her up in a bridal style and put her in the bed and said to her; Dhang se kyu nahi soti phir tum.
(Why don't you sleep properly?)

She narrowed her eyes and glaring me with the angerness reflecting on her eyes, she said; haww itna chota bed hai ye, toh insaan toh gir jayega na.
(Your bed is so small anyone can be fell down from this)

I saw a small figure glaring at me and then i looked at my king-size bed. I said to her, 'Yes, it's a very small bed. It's okay; I will change this bed, okay, my queen? Anything else you want to change?'