Prologue

After I killed my father Zeus. I look in the distance to see chaos and destruction in the city. A voice spoke to me

???: You have done well, Y/n.

The voice is to be reveal a female ghost name Athena.

In the distance Screams can be heard. Athena continues to speak.

Athena: Freed from the bondage of Olympus and cleansed in chaos. Mankind is now ready to hear my message.

I turn around to face Athena to tell her.

Y/n: Look around you, Athena. The world stands in ruins. What good is your message?

After I was done talking to her. I turn around and Athena continues to speak.

Athena: Go if you must. But first I insist you give me the power from inside the box.

I stop at the end of the cliff to tell her.

Y/n: The box was empty.

My eyes are seen glowing white then Athena appears in front of me to tell me.

Athena: That can't be true. I can see it in you eyes. You used my power to kill Zeus. You still have it as we speak. Don't you understand?

Flashback

Zeus is seen putting black smoke in a box.

Athena: When Zeus gathered all the evils and placed them in the Box. I dreaded what would happen if it was opened again.

Athena is seen gathering white energy to put in the box.

Athena: And so, I summoned the most powerful weapon in the world, and I placed it in the box.

The box is seen closing with both the white energy and black smoke inside of it.

End of Flashback

I face Athena to tell her.

Y/n: I told you, it was empty. Pandora was sacrificed in vain. She died because of my need for vengeance.

Athena: You must be mistaken. You used my powers to kill Zeus. I saw you do it.

Athena turns her head in confusion.

Athena: Unless...

Athena figure it out.

Athena: Of Course.