PART-51

Taehyung-what you mean??.
lisa- She used to like him from middle school he too but before he proposed we shift in Seoul and we never Contact him because only she has his number but she blocked them because he put a prank ..... and She explained everything about Eunwoo. Jhope-Mean she do not know yet that his Mr.Romeo is her real Romeo .
Momo-  Hmm.. he told as to hide that from her.
Mrs.kim-where is she?? It's already too late... (Cutted)
She got cutted by door bell sound.
Jennie- Devil appears as we think about her.(said).
Mrs.kim go and open the door seeing her... YN got jungshooked.
Yn - MoM ??
Mom-Yes, Your mom (glare) .
Yn - what are you doing this late ? (worridly). Mom - I can ask you the same question Miss?? (glared).
Yn - I. I was...with jisoo unnie ..(cutted by jisoo).
Jisoo- but we are here for 1 hours.
Yn glared at jisoo Unnie and said .
Yn- I was.....(Nervous)
Dad-Busy tortouring Mr...(His brother) (said) Yn-How did you..know?? (shocked) .
Mom-I never think yn that you are.. (sadly).
Yn - Mom.. I am sorry I just... (cutted by Mom) Mom - hide these all things and put your own life on Risk without telling me (disappoint).
Yn- I am Sorry Mom..I don't want to you to become worried about me but who did you??. Jisoo-we told them Yn... How long we hid these.. (She said).
Yn - Hmm But mom.. I am really Sorry forgave me please... (Request).
Mom- But you have to forgive us. (she said)  Yn-For what? (raised eyebrow).
Dad-Yn we hide that BTS are.. (cutted by Yn) Yn- My Real brothers (said) .
she said making them shocked and happy. Yn- And whoever try to harm then I don't think twice to kill him at the spot...and Mr.(Kim brother) Did that mistake (Red eyes) Mr.Park-How did you know that??
Yn-Uncle I am a Mafia queen best hacker so obviously I hacked all Cameras of this mansion .
Suga - How did you able to do that??.
Yn- I think I already gave my answer (said).
Jin - And when you get to know about that??
Yn-when I Came back from Han river.. I just  accidently clicked to the cctv's video I try to close ..but I hear mom  and start watching (teary eyes) ...and find out that BTS are my real brother and I checked some old video where you all talking about your Brother...
Dad hugged her as she is trying to do not breakdown....with teary eyes.
Dad- No need to explain we know..(he said)
And she hugged him like no-more.
Yn - You know I always think. th. at my. Dad.. left me and Mom on road but.. (she start Crying) .
Dad- It's okay Dear. Now I... am here I ne...ver leave you dear..(teary eyes + voice).
Jk - I think she forget us Hyungs (sadly)
Yn run and hugged them tightly.
Yn - How Can I leave... you all... when I get brother's love after many years... If you are not my real brothen I then also don't leave you  too..(teary eyes).
Dad - Finally My family completed (adored them).
He side hugged mom while she also have some tears in her eyes.
Mom- Mine too..(adoring).
Mrs.Park- they are so adorable..(said to Mr park).
Mr.park- Finally My prince got father and brothers loves ...her family got completed.
Mrs.park- Now she is not your Prince now she Mr.kim princess.
Mr.park- No..never she is gonna be my Prince for lifetime for my daughter's.
Dad- Yesh you are right..she is your prince but my Princess.
Mr.park- I agree with this dude..(to Mr.kim).
Yn- Me too Dad and uncle (replied).
L/M and Lucy was  silenty adoring them but yn came hugged Lucy making her shocked
Yn- Did not you hug me Unnieeee(pout).
Lucy - why not ??
She hugged her back
As night ended

After that there are talked and sleep.
Next was normal like others but now yn is not their step sister she is there real sister and that was happy day for all of them and Mr.kim got his while family back and whole day was busy while talking about random things and there past and many things after all they meet after Many years