PART-50

On other side
yn guards tied him on the chair in front of yn (by the way she was wearing a mask now).
Yn- you know uncle....(cutted by him)
Him-leave m.e...(Shout).
Yn - Calm down uncle don't waste your precious energy (annoyedly).
Him- Just leave me and shut your Aaaaaaa..
He cutted by pain made by Yn who was making deep cuts on his hands.
Him-leave me..please..(helplessly)
yn-did you remeber how my mom begged infront of you to leave her.
she said in calm voice but her blood was boling at high level inside she just want to kill him but he does not deserved such easy death so she decide to torture him.
After sometime he remained silent yn again make cut on his other hands and asked.
yn-Did not she?? I want answer ??. (cold*100)
him- yes..sh..e ask..ed..(he said in pain)
yn - then what did you do???
him become silent and looked at his cuts..befor he say anything yn cut his 2 fingers and asked.
yn - i want words Mister..(cold)
Him-I..I don't ..leave..h..er(cutted by Yn).
Yn - And I also do the Same with you so.. (Cutted by Him).
Him-leav..e me pl..ease I ask forgive..ness fro..m her.
Yn - First I don't like people who cut my words.
And she put Salt on cuts.
Him-Aaaaaaa.. (he cried).
Yn - ...second... Did your forgiveness give Mr park his sister back??
him- it do..esn't ..( he scream)
yn- or... the time that already become past (teary+ Cold).
Him - i don't..ab..le to bring..t (he mumbled).
Yn - Then what your forgiveness can do ha?? (angrily).
He becomes silent because there is no chance that she live him alive.
Before she said anything she got a Call from Unknown number..
Yn-Hello (cold)
.....-miss please end the drama ..
yn-How did you get my Number?? (asked).
...- That's not matter just kill him
yn- wait..how did you know about him??did you hack my cameras?/
....-i did but be grateful i don't show your video to your family or they dont able to believe how cruel you can be.
yn-just cut the crp and dont dare to show anyone or you dont able to see tomorrow sunlight.....
.....-why will i share with anyone ..its my queen's order..(dramatic)
when she is busy talking with him..him( Mr.kim brother) get a chance..he slowly take the gun and point towards yn.
him- now mafia queen ends here...
yn looked back hearing his voice and become shocked because she is at gun point but before he shoot yn..he already get shooted by someone.
...- be mature Juliet..wat if he shoot you??
yn- oo..hello mister you are one who first distracted from phone call and now blaming me...??
... - i am..sorry..misss...now stop and go to your home everyone is waiting for you.
He said making yn shocked because first sudden chage in his voice and how he know about yn that much.
yn-  how did you know me and my family??
romeo- as i said.think me as your friend but now leave soon or you mom will surely .....(cutted by yn).
yn- now i am going but i get to know that you are with my enemy...i surely don't think twice to kill you..
she said and left...
the boy in mind
how immature ??she is just like before??follow her heart always...before he think further. 2 mens in 30 with muscular body came towards him.
man1- go if you want to live.
he said while checking his pockets if he is hiding something or not but they found nothing.
man2- you are lucky that she gave you chance or she kill you right now...
romeo- obviously i am because i am her only romeo so how Juliet kill her own romeo..
man2- shut your drama or leave before our mind chage
romeo- i am goin..g..(nervously)
And he left safely... because yn know that no one can hack her cameras and about him she did not feel any danger from him so she let him live his life