PART-19

Next Day
At Mr.Park House
Everyone is present in Iu's room. They silently wake up IU .
Irene-Iu ...shhh ..iu ..wake up (whisper while Shaking iu)
Iu- what un... (whining + questiond) Momo-shhh (put hands on IU'mouth)
Iu Raised eyebrow and lisa point towards Yn After seeing Yn she stood up Quietly and join them.
Iu-Now wake her up (excited)
Jennie-wait! Let jisoo start the recording(looking at jisoo )
Jisoo-wait (Take out her phone)
Momo - who will wake her? (asked)
Lisa - me (I raised hand)
Rose-No! me (raised hand)
They start bickering about who wake up yn Irene-That's final. I do that (she said making all them sad pout whining- except jisoo)
Irene - Baby (while sitting on bed).
Yn- ummm (cute Voice)
Everyone awwed at her voice
Irene - Yn  wake up (Ruffling her hairs)
Yn-Nooooo unniieee (cute Voice).
Irene - wake up dear Appa is Calling You. (Little loud)
Yn-I am up! where is uncle (sit straight with Sleepy eyes)
Irene- No one is calling you Yn and Now wake up.
Yn-umm You are bad (cute voice + pout)
Irene- I am sorry(puppy eyes)
Yn- Ok unnie(hugged her)
Yn opened her eyes fully and shocked seeing everyone here.
YN- why are you all doing here.(asked)
Momo- Nothing (nervous)
They left one by one
(Yes yn was like that whenever she get full sleep and she get full sleep after hugging someone and she yesterday slept hugging IU .she always act like this and Her unnies love her actions so they filmed her whenever they got chance)

At dinning room
Mr.park- Good morning my prince(opener her arms)
Yn- Godd morning uncle(hugged him)
Sisters - appa we think you forget us (fake act)
Mr.park-I am sorry my princesses (open his arms )
They hugged him and greet good morning!
After Seeing this drama someone (not only one) were feeling(lonely + Sad ) soon Mr.park looked at them and Sign them to join the hug.
Mr. park - what are you all standing come here I am also  like your Appa princesses (smile)
Balckpink point towards them
Mr.park- yes .(teary eyes)
Blackpink got emotional after listining Mr.park They soon  hugged him and  patted theis back and blackpink start tearing up.Everyone got tears in their eyes after seeing them Soon Mrs.park Came from kitchen and push Mr.park a little playfully.
Mrs. park - No! They are my princesses right girls (open arms and looked at 'Blackpink)
Blackpink- Yes!(try to control their tears)
Mrs.park- don't cry dear we all not your just like family we are your family.(calmed them)
Soon everyone calmed up and have their breakfast and left on their way.

At BTS 'House

Jin woked up and saw that  mom(Yn'mom)[yes they all accepted her as their mom] cooking food . suddenly mom Looked at jin.

Mom- good Morning Jin.(smiled)
Jin- Good morning mom(smiled)
Soon he noticed all the food that his mom made.

Jin- Did you all make this mom?(wide eyes)Mom- yes Dear (smiled)Jin- where are the maids?(Asked)Mom- jin I let them go because I want to make food for all of you

Mom- yes Dear (smiled)
Jin- where are the maids?(Asked)
Mom- jin I let them go because I want to make food for all of you.(smiled)
Jin - Can I help in anything?(Looked around)
Mom- No dear everything is ready you can go and Set the table and waked them up.
Jin- sure .
He set the table and woke up all other members.
BTS except jin- Good morning mom
Mom- Good morning  All(smiled)
Namjoon - Did you make all theses?(asked)
Mom- yes dear(replied sweetly)
Jk- ohh my god (shocked)
Dad- It's looking amazing Mrs.Kim(teased)
Mom blushed
Mom- Now don't aske any questions and let's start eating breakfast (order)
Mr.kim- sure my lady(bowed)
Mom again blushed.Bts were trying to not to laugh at mom 's reaction.
After that they enjoyed their breakfast happily and compliment her alot.
At Afternoon
Yn was riding her bike to Mr.kim mansion.Her stuff was shifted Yesterday to Mr.kim mansion.
Yn'pov
Now I have to live with them .Do I have to tell them everything?where I go?When I come back?Do they like me?Did they are sweet?No.no They are cold but no. I am also cold to new people so might they.?Did they accept us.uuff these are too much questions.leave this.Focus on road YN(she said to her self)
After reaching she pressed the bell.Her mom opened the door.
Mom- You came dear(hugged her)
YN- Hmm(cold)
Dad- come on dear have lunch with us(shouted from dinning table)
Mom- Yes yn we are just going to eat Lunch join us(smiled)
Yn- Thank you Mr.kim but I already ate on my way.(replied with respect)
Dad- No problem dear(low voice because she doesn't called him Dad)
Yn noticed but she didn't say anything and walked towards counch and start scrolling through her phone.
At dinning table
BTS were waiting for mom to come so they start eating lunch.Soon mom came and said to Dad.
Mom-Don't need to be sad she just...(stopped by Dad)
Dad- It's ok I understand(smile)
lucy- Leave her dad she is always like this (annoyed because everyone gave attention to Yn)
Tae- Mom did she always talk in cold voice (Looked at yn)
Mom- No dear she is just doesn't comfortable to all yet.(replied )
Jk- But she is comfortable with me(proudly)
Namjoon - How?(questioned)
Jk- Hyung I told you Naa that I treat a girl icecream and lunch(replied)
Jhope- But don't you say that she is to cute and childish (confused)
Jk- yes that girl was yn(point towards yn)
Mom- De she really accepted your treat (Don't believe)
Jk- Yes mom she In one who make me to treat her (remember how yn make him treat icecream at school cafeteria)
Mom- I don't believe you jungkook (shocked).
Jimin - how can she is because she also act cold towards you?(confused)
Jk- maybe because she is not comfortable with you all Hyung.(replied)
Tae-How did you treat him because you never treat any girl .(raised eyebrow)
Jk- Hyung I don't know I just cannot resist her puppy eyes and I feel like i am too close to her.(Confused)
Dad- Ok leave you all and finished your Lunch.

••END••