𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16: 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭 "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"You? What are you doing here?" Loid asked bitterly , as he glared at him.
"I- I called him" y/n said holding up her hand, as she quickly held Yuri's arm taking him out of the house.
"I'll be back before dinner" she yelled going down the stairs.
.
.
"Woah I don't remember you calling me"Yuri said leaning on the wall as he smirked at her.
"You are lucky I saved you"
"Oh really?"
"Yes so now you help me back" she said getting a bit close to him.
"Police came today in my shop, they were doing this survey on married girls... I am scared that they might Target me"
"Target you but why?" Yuri questioned earning a glare from the girl.
"Okay okay sorry continue"
"So I might've just accidentally said I have a fiance"
"You what-"
"I know I know "
"Pfft"
"Don't laugh"
"Oh yeah " He said getting more close with her, as her back hit the wall, he slowly leaned in tucking the hair behind, "why shouldn't I laugh?" His breath nearly touching her cheeks.
"I-i"
"You what?"
"Oh my God let me breath"she said her whole face red, as she turned her back towards him trying to take a breath. 
'did I went too far? I shouldn't have listen to ross' Yuri mentally sighed.
"Listen I am sor-"
"Let's get married!!"
"Let's what?"
"You heard me right... Why were you here by first question?"
"I umm I just wanted a place to stay in for some time"
"A place why? What about your house?"
"We had a bit accident and I can't go back" he said chuckling a bit.
'ofcourse you can't I burned your house idiot!'
"That's sad to hear, you know couch ain't exactly the comfortable thing"
"I don't have any choice"
"You do actually.." she said as Yuri looked into her eyes.
"See you want a house I want a husband, it's perfect, I can't marry anyone else or else your sister would know we are not dating... And my brother would never let you stay in the house for more than one night and you know the reason why... So I am suggesting"she said taking one step closer, "to move in with me" she held his tie.
" I-"
"It's okay take your time thinking about it, I am upstairs after 15 minutes I'll tell my brother we are moving in okay!" She said chiming as she dusted his shoulder.
"Hope you think about this carefully" she said winking at him. As she left him there deep in his thoughts.

"What the fuck just happened" Yuri said panicking a bit as he quickly called Ross
"Yo brother did it work-"
"She asked me to marry her"
"Woah that worked a bit too much then"
"What do I do now"
"Why are you asking me! It's you who have to make descision "
Yuri let out a frustrated sigh as he rested his forehead on the wall.
"You know marrying her ain't that bad... And after all having a family acts as a good cover up for us"
"I know but I can't lie to her"he said closing his eyes .
"C'mon brother "
"Even if the marriage is fake, it's not right to lie her about myself, she should know what she is getting into"he mumbled looking at the sky.
"Stop thinking so much it's just fake marriage "Ross said seriously knocking some sense into him.
"Yeah you are right too... So what should I do? She offered a place to live as well"
"That's holy fucking good, you realise you get a free home why are you even thinking, not like you are gonna get any chick-"
"ROSS!"
"i am just telling the truth you know it too, seeing your personality it might take another 20 years to find a girlfriend let alone wife"
"It's more hard than killing people"he mumbled hanging up the phone as he moved towards the stairs noticing the sitting figure of a girl near the end.
"I thought you said you were going up"
"It would be weird going without you, there would be thousands of questions"
"Explains it"
"So what's your answer" she said smiling sheepishly as she looked in his eyes making the guy shy.
"I- okay I agree but -"
"No buts! You can get out of this anytime , there would be house rules too, and trust me I am not pervert " she said her hand sliding down his chest as she patted it , " i won't take advantage of you" she laughed.
"Let's go then husband... We have to tell our family right?" She said intertwining her fingers with his as she stepped forward.
' fuck I am so down for her '
She knocked on the door , as it slided immediately
"It took you long enough" loid said eyeing their intertwined hands
"Oh my yuri you are here " yor said emerging from his back hugging her brother.
"Come inside why are you guys out" she said settling them in the hall as she brought water.
"Umm we had to tell you guys something" y/n said fiddling with her hands a bit , which yuri noticed he kept his hands on her trying to calm her nerves. Whereas loid's anger was raising seeing him touching his beloved sister.
"Yes go ahead what do you wanna say" the spy said faking his smile
"Here take water, do you want snacks? " Yor said handling each of them a glass.
"So what was that you wanted to tell"  she said looking towards them.
" We are getting married!!" They both yelled at the same time , silence covering their house , while the glass in loid's hand slipped , breaking on the floor. Before he could've realised, he was already pulling collar of yuri.
"Are you fucking out of your mind, how dare you marry my sist-"
"NII CHAN!!" Y/n said freeing him , " stop it" she said glaring at her brother as he was back to earth. Leaving the boy out of his grasp.
"Sorry I-"
It's fine I can understand" Yuri said chuckling a bit, " the feeling of protecting your sister"
" How did you guys come up with such a descision?" Loid asked irk on his forehead.
"We just thought it was time we should get settled down" yuri said looking at y/n as he held her hand firmly, " don't worry I'll take care of her"
"My my this is such a good news!!" Yor said hugging the couple. "When is the date!"
"Umm we were kind of thinking about this week"
"This what-"loid mumbled spitting water out of his mouth.
"Yeah we thought not to waste any time!" Y/n said trying to convince him. Lord understood there had to something behind this or else his sister would never take such a drastic step without thinking thoroughly. He sighed.
"Okay I agree, just tell me if you need any help" loid said massaging his temples as he was met with a sudden hug.
"Thank you brother" y/n said holding him in her arms as yor hugged him from back , anya quickly got on his lap resting her head as well.
Yuri smiled seeing their family moment as loid just smiled to himself, letting him enjoy the warmth of  the family for a moment.

// Word count: 1239 //
//Thank you for reading //
//Vote and comment if you liked it//
<3