✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲?! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

you went out to have some peace but when you came back you didn't see loid nor Anya and well house looked like as if it had been robbed.

" oh my god, they are kidnapped " your sudden soft demeanor changed into cold.

"who dared to do that now let's see how I would kill him for messing with my family"

 scene change~ Anya pov

"is this twilight's or starlight's child? "

"no idea, she was in the room where the message came from so we snatched her just in case "

"then we will use her as a hostage "

"boss I think we should leave the spy's now. " the guy who said this was immediately shot by Edgar.

' a gun with silencer .............he is a real bad guy'

(pov change)

" boss our men are back from the house seems like they have got something on hand" 

a man with a thin beard appeared holding one body. 

" We have captured them, boss ." 

" good work." as 'the bad guys were looking over twilight's body. the real spy took Anya and left.

"pppppppppppppaappppppppppppppa " the girl started crying in the older spy's arms.

" Look you are okay I am not doing anything to you, don't be scared we are just playing"

'i think I figured out why I hate kids crying so much because I end up remembering my childhood. I was just 7 while y/n was a mere 2 years old. crying because we lost our family, lost our everything the only thing we could've hold now was each other. no one reached out their hands to save us. I felt angry, miserable, and powerless as I was not able to protect my little sister from her dark fate. all of that was my fault I was never a good brother, y/n deserved a better life. I thought this fear of abandonment and guilt will go over as time pass but it didn't. anya was reminding me of y/n . she was also a child like my y/n and I risked her life because of my mission. how could I forget the main reason for me to become a spy was to keep children like y/n safe so that they won't suffer the miserable fate like us' 

"Listen girl, go straight and turn right you will see a police station give them this letter and then you win " 

'i am not going to involve this kid in this mission. y/n and I'll find another way '

" now run kid if you want to win the game "

' papa is a liar.'

(your pov)