。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 : 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐰  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"𝐢 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚-𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧"

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" haii welcome to our boutique yor-san how are you "

 you said bowing to the regular customer of your shop. after spending a few days here you got used to the surrounding it was not a hard job as you were a spy but it was also a good opportunity for you to find a new sister-in-law as franky was an utter loss. you observed girls everyday judging who would be the perfect match for your brother but to be honest, no one was worth it, some girls were dumb, some were greedy, and some were well just no . you were scared that what if the new wife don't accept anya she didn't want to make here little niece sad so you took out your everything to find a new sister in law who was caring. that's when you met yor . a perfect woman, beautiful, charming, who also didn't like dragging attention to herself. she was a perfect match but - how to convince her, it would sound creepy if you randomly go to someone and ask them to marry your brother and raise his daughter. you called twilight as he was always better when it came to 'seducing'. when he arrived there he was shocked for  few minutes maybe because of how silent yor's walk was and how she was very observant. you knew loid liked her now the plan was how to convince her . as you thought bringing your brother would be helpful but to be honest it was not. he kept standing there frozen maybe because he was attracted a bit (that was your conclusion ). you looked at Anya and sighed maybe this mission would never succeed if yor and loid both kept acting this way. you took Anya to the corner and thought about a good plan.

"anya-chan do you want peanuts? I'll buy you 4 packets of them if you help me now would you ?" you tried trying to please the small kid. the plan you had in your mind well did include her. 

"peanuts ??!!!!! 4 packets???!! I would do it " Anya said while agreeing to anything unless she got peanuts.

" do you like yor-san I think she would be a good match for your father, how about we both set them to date" you said while whispering the plan in Anya's ears.

....................... time skip brought by franky's makeup ~

"yor -san I heard you worked in city hall is that right? I heard a girl from there was arrested because of being suspicious, after all being single at that age is such a risky thing are you single by any chance ?" you asked trying to manipulate the conversation.

"ahh yee I work there, it is also true lately spies in our city have been increased a lot but sadly I am single--"
"ahh that's perfect uhh- I -mean I have a brother of your age who is also single but- you know I was thinking maybe if you could have a blind date or something it would be an honor for us" you said truthfully.