𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟑 : 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥,

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰

 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I'll be a better boyfriend next time"

Those words ringed in her head all through the way. After his touching apology, there was not even a single word spoken. All that could be heard was silence.
Walking with her head down and with thousands of thoughts in her head. She stopped at the sign.
They reached it, they reached their destination.
Yuri ran off to book a ticket till y/n looked at the garden beside her. It was blooming. The pink peonies shined in the moonlight. She tried touching it, feeling the smooth texture of petals.
Until a water drop fell on her, she touched her face, they were not tears, she looked at the sky feeling the gusty air surrounding her. It wasn't monsoon or winter or rain or snow, rather it was spring with all its glow but that's what make this rain even special, to blossom even in a shining summer.
"Y/N CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME INSIDE YOU'LL GET SOAKED." Yuri screamed from the corner. But she didn't hear a word, not even a single one

"Oni-chan comee" the little girl screamed smiling profusely holding her brother's hand,
"N/n it's raining you'll get sick." He said trying to protect her from the rain.
" you worry too much about her, let her grow." An older blonde woman said ruffling her son's hair.
" Nii Chan let's go." The small girl said dragging his brother again, holding his hand while dancing in Circles.

"I LOVE RAIN."

"I hate rain." She said while Yuri covered her with his jacket.
"Hate rain? How could anyone hate the rain?" He said chuckling. A few drops of water leaked from her eyes. Her face already soaked with rain covered her real tears.
" The rain really gave a surprise didn't it." The black-haired guy said shifting the topic, he looked towards her, her hair soaked, sticking onto her face, her nose and cheeks having a pinkish hue. While droplets leaked from her lips. ' so pretty ' he thought.

They waited and waited for the rain to stop but it never really ended, yuri was stubborn upon not leaving Y/n alone on such a late night with rain.
They talked about many things, their choices, their dislikes, their childhood stories.
"No way you accidentally cut that loidy's hair."
"I was four"
"I wish I could've seen his face," Yuri said laughing haphazardly, so did y/n , it was so long since she ever laughed so freely. It was actually quite refreshing.
" I don't think the rains gonna stop any soon." He commented seeing the dark sky and pouring rain.
Something clicked in her mind. She looked at him, intertwining her fingers with his.
" Let's go...

 Let's go home."
.
.
.

"When you said let's go I didn't really think about really running on the road with pouring rains." he chuckled
They ran all the way home, laughing and squeaking like small kids on a snowy morning.
"No y/n don't do that," Yuri warned while she just jumped into the puddle sprinkling all the mud over his suit.
" Oh shucks."
"Oops feels like it's time to run." She said running on the road looking back at him occasionally. Smiling and bleaming , a grin crawled on his face.
"Wait, I would catch you."
.
.
.
.
"Omo you both are so soaked why didn't you call for help," Yor said giving the three of them a towel, where Loid also sat soaking wet with rain droplets on his face. Soon after the rain started pouring he regretted his decision to let y/n go alone, he dashed out from home with umbrellas in hand running towards the station as fast as he could.
She wasn't at the station, did I lose her on the way? That's all he could've thought soaking in the cold rain.

' Mom pls no mom pls' the young boy screamed holding his little sister in his arms while the older lady was on her last breath.
" Take care of your sister my little champ." That was the last thing she said,  as she closed her eyes for the final time.
It was raining, the day he lost his mom his entire family his everything, it rained that day.
'I hate rain.'

"Y/n where are you" Loid screamed on the road trying to find her
(First key of being a perfect spy is not attracting attention -said by the guy who was now shouting on the streets)

"No y/n don't do that" Loid heard a voice from the other lane, he ran towards it seeing a very unusual site. It was y/n, and she was smiling not any fake one but a real smile. He couldn't remember the last time she ever felt this happy during rain, she jumped into the puddle bursting into laughter as they both held hands, jumping from one spot to another.
She was happy, and that's what mattered even if this was fake, even if it was all just a small dream that might end soon, he just wanted her to be happy, to live a normal life with a normal boyfriend, a normal job, a normal family.

He sat on a nearby bench rethinking the past and the present.
"I am tired," Loid said looking towards the dark sky closing his eyes for a brief moment while soaking in the rain.
"I just wanna go home."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Omo loid San you are so drenched, here take this towel, y/n chan and Yuri Chan reached a few minutes before only," Yor said handling him a few towels, rubbing the cloth on his head trying to dry his hairs.
It was a warm touch on his cold skin.

"Brother, are you okay? Why are you wet didn't you have umbrella with you?" Y/n questioned handing him a cup of hot chocolate while getting one for herself as well.
"Oh that umm I forgot."
"You forgot?"
"That's the lamest excuse I have ever heard" Yuri commented snickering a bit.
"Are you going to stay tonight?" Loid asked back firing him the question.
"It seems like the rain won't stop any soon, you should stay Yuri Chan," Yor said worry reflecting in her eyes.
This actually tensed up the Forger siblings, they waited for him to say no but

"Hai sure ni San, I'll leave in the morning."

// Word count: 1094 //
//Thank you for reading //
//Vote and comment if you liked it//
<3

𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞    𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢  𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें