ch.14 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞."

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

" aren't you guys couple why don't you sleep together?" Yor said when she saw yuri moving towards the couch to sleep on.
" You can sleep with y/n she got extra space in her room." She said cleaning up the counter.
"To-together???" Loid said unintentionally dropping the cups .
" Yeah is there any issue?" She said smiling sheepishly at them . It was the first time her brother ever took intrest in someone and she was trying her best to keep them together.
" Ani nee San I'll sleep on the couch it's too early for this." Yuri said half blushing while hiding his face in his hands. Loid nodded in agreement.
" Yor San why don't we clean the bed -  anya messed it up a bit." Y/n said trying to change the topic as soon as she can. Both of them moved towards the bedroom leaving two men in awkwardness in the living room.
" I swear if you break my sister's heart I'll end you." Yuri said smiling towards his brother in law as if it was total normal for him to threat like that.
" Same goes for you, if you made y/n cry even a single tear you won't see another day then." Loid chuckled with irk on his forehead.

" Let's go boys everything is ready it's time to sleep." Y/n said calling from the room breaking the tough atmosphere between them.
"COMING!!" Both of them said in unison. Glaring at each other.
"Back off "
" You back off". The said giving each other slight push from time to time.

In the end yuri slept on the living room couch while the forger couple slept together. Anya was already asleep deep in her dreams where as y/n slept with half of her mouth open and leg dangling from the bed.
Yuri and loid they both were the only people who couldn't sleep all night. Were they overthinking? Yes . Did it help? No.
Today was quite a shock and no one expected it to be such a coincidence. Even if loid knew this was just play it irritated him , it scared him actually he was scared that she might just connect her heart to this man and it would only end in tears and HE DIDN'T WANT THAT.
Whereas yuri was still thinking about the night they spent , the rain the walks the jumps and the jokes. It felt magical , as if it was some fairytale which he wouldn't have want to escape.
'god I am so down'.
He muffled in his pillow trying to get an ounce of sleep for the day.

(the morning)

yor and loid went to drop anya school , taking bond with them . the blonde man just needed a brezer to chill out from how much he had overthinked last night.
"My body aches all over" he thought, as he walked through the park.

"Umm where is this good smell coming from?" Y/n came out from her room

.
.
.
"Umm where is this good smell coming from?" Y/n came out from her room

 keeping her hands on the dining table while looking at the man preparing breakfast in kitchen

"Oh you woke up"  Yuri said flipping the omelette. " I was just going to wake you up" he said chuckling.
" I didn't knew you can cook?" She said sitting on the kitchen counter beside him, while sm mixing the soup on stove.
" I am sure you might've already tasted my sister's cooking to know the answer"
"Oh explains " she laughed remembering having diarrhea after eating her food first time.
"Here taste it , tell me how is it" Yuri said raising the fork towards her lips , not accumulating the closeness between them.
"Oh ..yes umm" she said hesitantly eating it. "Woah it taste really good, you rock " she said while melting and giving him a thumbs up. Yuri Chuckled seeing her reaction. "Would you like to have more for breakfast then?"
"I would love too... Shall I clean the table till you get the plates ready." Y/n said jumping from the counter as she started preparing the table.
"Why does it feel like we are some old married couple" she joked tensing the young officer. "Eh oh yeah ...it feels like that" he said scratching his neck while keeping the breakfast on table.
"Where's brother and everyone?" She asked grabbing a bread.
"They went to drop anya she had some extra activity in school today"
"That's why the house seems so quiet " she chuckled eating the buttered bread with eggs
"It taste so good, if I had your cooking skills I would've ate this every morning" she said unknowingly forming the blush on Yuri's face.
"E-everday" he mumbled under his breath , eating his breakfast too.
They both talked alot , didn't needed any topic to start the conversation.
"So how's job?"
"It's kinda fine the usual you know how about you?"
"Me? Umm well other than blasting few houses nothing more interesting" yuri laughed at her sarcasm, not knowing it's the truth.
"You are funny"
"I know right people usually tells me that" she said picking up the dishes as she went to the sink opening the tap.
"Here let me help you as well"  Yuri said tying the apron around his waist , as he got ready to clean the dishes.
"Oh don't worry about that, you already made the breakfast let me do it" y/n said scrubbing few dishes. Yuri stood beside her as she washed the dishes and he dried them .
" Work completes faster if you have some help" he chuckled blowing soap in her hairs.
"Ya you did not-" y/n said splashing the bubbly water on him, turning their small fight into a water splashing competition.
" Hahaha look at you , you are all drenched" she said laughing while holding her stomach as she pointed at his shirt.
"It's your fault"
"Yes yes officer" she said resting her hand on his shoulder, as she passed him the towel dropping it on his face.
Yuri started cleaning off his face , drying off the neck in process.
He raised his head to meet her green eyes staring at him while the smile reached her cheeks.

"You know... I think your laugh is pretty.."

// Word count: 1046 //
//Thank you for reading //
//Vote and comment if you liked it//
<3