CHAPTER 3: ATTACK AND ALIGATION

Author pov

As soon as the sound of gun and screaming of a girl was heard, everyone stilled

As soon as the sound of gun and screaming of a girl was heard, everyone stilled. Adhiraj quickly shielded Amaira.
Everyone panicked. Adhiraj shouted for security. The bodyguards were already fighting.
Suddenly he saw a man in black mask trying to stab his mother. Before he reached there a hand grabbed the knife.
Adhiraj hugged his mother. Soon the security took down all the goons.

'What the are you doing Adhira ?', Abhiraj spoke with rage.

Everyone knew it was her responsibility to ensure perfect security. 
Adhira remained silent. She knew it was her fault. 
Samaira tried to speak something  but Adhira gestured her to keep silence.

"Sorry sir. This won't repeat "

"Tumhara sorry ka mai kya karu? Badi mamma ko kuch ho jata to? ... dammit  . ", Abhiraj was angry.
Adhiraj was also angry but he didn't want to create a scene.

"Leave Adhira,  " Adhiraj ordered

Adhira silently left, followed by Samaira.

Both families knew the friendship both the girl's shared. Amaira kept staring her retreating back. She wished Samaira let go all her Insecurities and approached them without any second thought.  Just like she did with Adhira.

"I already told you that girl is bad omen for us. You guys still keep her. If something bad happened to my sister? " Rashi spoke with pure hatred.

"Rashi ! okey... Stop now please. " , Ruchi requested.

"Why should she stop? ",Said Rohini and Ruchi's mother.

[Mahima Basu : second wife of Rohini and Ruchi's father.  Mother of Raghav . Aunt of Rashi. ]

"Yes Massi I think that girl knowingly plot all this and put all our lives in denger specially rohini's" , Rashi said

"I think we all should stop now. We should take test. " Arjun tried to tell.

"Aap to kahenge na chup rehaneko jijaji "
Rashi taunted

"Rashii !!..." rohini tried to stop her.

Adhiraj said "I think dad is right".

Arjun was surprised.
It had been so long his eldest son called him father.His eyes filled up. He excused and left the place.

Adhiraj, rohini looked at his direction.

Was ice really melting?

At the Garden