Chapter 39: Prelude to Chaos

~3rd Person POV~ 

Project Repopulation began, Ezekiel summoned the entire kingdom of Trinitaria, the residents of Erstonia, Eldham, Landow, and Solaris all gathered in his kingdom as he caught everyone up with what was going on, on the grand stage, overlooking all was Ezekiel, Asher (in Finns body), Jasper, Calliie, Phillip and Nicolas.

"We're going to terraform the world?", asked Eve.

"What exactly is terraforming?", asked Kieran. 

Asher then walked on stage, he borrowed Finn's body momentarily.

"Terraforming is the process of modifying a planet, moon, or other body to a more habitable atmosphere, temperature, or ecology", said Asher.

"Our goal is to repopulate the world, as Gaia said, the earth is dying, it's our responsibility to fix that, we'll be splitting up all of you, some will be sent to the northern continent, the western continent, the eastern continent, and the southern continent", explained Ezekiel. 

"You're splitting us up from our families?", said a man as the crowd raged on. 

"Possibly", said Asher as he caused an uproar, the entire crowd yelling in disbelief.

"Quiet!", yelled Ezekiel as his magic power caused the earth to shake as the crowd calmed down. 

"The reason for this is this, if you have a fire wizard in your family, we're not going to send your fire wizard to the northern continet as its the land of frost, for the northern continet, we're going to send ice and water wizards and other wizards who are immune to the cold", said Jasper.

"The king of the northern continent Dylan Manhiem has already left and is making his way to the northern continent and a few has already been selected to head there immediately", said Asher.

"As for the eastern continent of Silas, we're going to send an exploration team, if there really is signs of life there, they may either welcome us freely or be hostile towards us, given that they haven't seen civilization in over 300 years, there's a high chance of hostility, Nicolas and Phillip and Eve will be leading this expedition", said Jasper.

"As for the western continent of Terra Farminarum, Callie Febris will be named Queen, the purpose of this island is simple, it will be a place for Rehabilitaion and training, accompanying her there will be Tristan, his mother Christa the Enchantress,Morther Fortuna and Leia will accompany Callie", said Asher.

"Isn't Terra Farminarum a island for women? How come Tristan is going?", asked a woman in the crowd.

"That is correct but the guardian spirit Sharon has given us permission to use the island for training, Tristan's skill Sacred Fire had yet to be unlocked, the island allows male wizards to use only 10% of his magic, so training under that law of the island may unlock it faster than expected in Tristan", said Jasper. 

"What about the rehabilitation part?", asked another.

"We've decided to release the prisoners of all our lands to the island", said Ezekiel as the crowded roared in anger.

"Sndnefuefheunfrnirirh! I dheufhewihfooooohaha", said Callie.

"We didn't quite catch that Callie, mind saying that again?", said Jasper awkwardely. 

 Callie, the often silent and underspoken type finally started speaking up.

"As discussed with Sharon, Terra Farminarum holds many rules, the one of the most strict and calmest places in the world, its because of these laws, one of those laws are, anyone that holds malice inside them for another, will be ejected by the island", explained Callie.