Chapter 36 - Terra Faminarum

~Finn POV~

I woke up with a splitting headache, as my eyes adjusted to the light I saw everyone gathered with worried looks on their faces, Eve, Callie, Kieran, Tristan and there was someone, in my bed, with their arms around me, four arms? Wait what? Nicolas and Phillip were hugging me?

"What the fuck! I'm not ready to lose my virginity!", I screamed knocking Phillip and Nicholas off the bed. 

"What the hell Finn!", said Phillip as he sighed.

"You're awake!", said Nicholas in tears.

"What were you two doing?", I asked still in shock.

"Well, your body was cold, Ezekiel said to keep you warm and Dylan and Tristan were fighting to get into bed with you, they both started brawling and would have destroyed the entire room until Phillip and I stepped in", explained Nicholas. 

"Dylan and father?", I said in shock as Tristan did a nose dive into me.

"You idiot, don't worry me like that", said Tristan in tears.

"I'm sorry", I say hugging him as everyone laughs.

Dylan? Did Nicholas just say, Dylan? Wait, I remember him now, he gave up his life to save me! Is he alive? How is that possible? I then burst into tears as the memories of Dylan and I came rushing back into my head.

"Oii, what's wrong", said Tristian as he studied me. 

"Oiiiiiii, what are you doing in bed with my son?", said Ezekiel as his magic power filled the air. 

"Father", I say in shock.

"You looking to die boy?", said Ezekiel as he gave Tristan the death stare. 

"No sir... I", said Tristian flustered.

"And you two, what's this I hear about my son's virginity?", said Ezekiel and he gave Nicholas and Phillip the death stare. 

"No sir, it's nothing like that", said Phillip baffled. 

"It's rare to see Phillip lose his composure like that", said Nicholas.

"I changed both of your diapers, my son is too young to get married", said Ezekiel as his magic power rose.

"Would you calm down!", she said as she knocked him on the head.

"My love", said Ezekiel as he blushed.

"Stop scaring the kids", she warned as Ezekiel pouted.

"Mother", I say in tears. 

"Glad to see you're awake sleeping beauty", he said as the room went silent.

"Dylan", I say. 

"Yo", he said as he smiled. 

"Dyl....", I say.

I then immediately ran to him as our eyes met.

"Sheesh, I sacrificed my life for you, don't I at least get a kiss?", he pouted. 

I immediately kissed his as I heard everyone gasp, and then the gravity of the situation kicked in, I immediately turned around and I looked at Tristan who wore a depressed look on his face.

"Tristan....", I say in shock.

"Awkward", said Nicholas as the room went silent.

"As much as I don't want to interrupt Finn and the Tale of Starcrossed Lovers, we have bigger issues to focus on right now", said Jasper.