Chapter 29: Cloudy with a Chance of Wind, Meteor and Snow

~Nicholas POV

"Finn! Finn! Wake up!", I yell as we return to the battlefield. 

"He's out cold", said Eve as she tried healing him but it didn't work.

"His magic is exhausted", said Callie as she examined him.

"Where the hell did Osirus go?", said Phillip as he looked around. 

Jasper then looked around with a worried look on his face.

"What's wrong?", asked Tristan.

"I sense.... him... but that's not possible", said Jasper in shock.

"Who are you sensing?", asked Phillip.

"Someone that's supposed to be dead, excuse me, I need to find this magic signature", said Jasper as he scurried off. 

"I have a bad feeling", said Phillip as he gulped hard.

"It'll be okay my love", I say as I hold his hand.

This is the second time today Phillip has lost his composure. This is unlike him, something is wrong.

"What's up?", I say as his teeth quiver.

"My spirits, they're scared, something is coming", said Phillip as he collapsed.

"Babe!", I yell as a strong wind blew on the battlefield, pushing us back.

What the hell, it was as if the land was screaming, the wind blew like daggers pressing against my face, is Osirus back?

There was a massive shadow on the covering as Eve fell to her knees in pure shock. She pointed at the sky as a deafening roar ripped through the battlefield. 

"Ziselaer, the Elemental dragon", said Tristan as we all stood silent. 

He was getting ready to attack.

"Snap out of it!", I commanded. 

It's no use, fear was taking over them, I need to come up with a counterattack immediately or we all die now! Think Nicholas think! Earth, fire, water, air, lightning. I can protect us from air, and lightning, water is my weakness so that's out, the dragon's earth and fire attacks would be stronger than my earth attacks.

Tristan uses no magic, Eve uses wind magic, Callie boosts magic, my love uses summoning magic, wait that's it! Phillip has Ezekiel's spirits.

"My love, summon Melusine!", I yelled but he froze up.

I then slapped him so hard across his face that he would be feeling it straight till next week.

"Focus! Summon Melusine!", I commanded.

~Summon - the lady of the lake - MELUSINE, yelled Phillip. 

What element is he attacking with?

The dragon then blasted us with a lightning attack.

~Earth Magic - Stone Hold, I yell as a massive structure guards us against the lightning attack. 

"We have to run", I say to them as a massive tidal wave swallows us. 

The dragon used a water attack to topple my stone structure, the way my structure fell apart so easily, you could see how easily overpowering Ziselar is compared to us. 

The water glowed bright yellow as I kept myself above the water, just to breathe, I could see the dragon's reflection on the water, he was preparing for another lighting attack, and in the blink, of what felt like a rain of lightning fell upon us, the lightning was so strong that it evaporated the water in an instant, I fell to the ground hard, with just a few attacks he was able to completely wipe us out, this dragon, he has Kierans ability, static, it paralyzed its opponents,  it's no use, I can't move my body. Someone, anyone...

~Revert~ yelled Eve as she canceled the static.

Nice Eve, I can move again. 

~All resistances up, shield, barrier, armor~ yelled Callie. 

"Our defenses are now maxed", said Callie. 

"We have no choice but to fight", said Phillip.

My love, he finally regained his composure, I can see it in his eyes, there he is, the man I fell in love with. 

"I'm sorry, I can't do anything to help", said Tristan as he stood by Finn's side.

Finn is still out of commission, we can't run and carry him too. 

"Everyone hit Ziselar with your most powerful attacks!", commanded Phillip. 

"Boreas, lend me your strength, this spell was meant for killing", said Eve.

A strong wind blew as Eve closed her eyes, I could tell from the intense focus, she was gearing up for a big attack. 

~Gale White Bow~ yelled Eve as a wind armor covered her. 

It was as if Eve was consuming all the oxygen in the atmosphere, it became hard to breathe. 

"Once the arrow hits its target, it explodes and traps the foe in a dangerous continuous whirlwind", said Eve as she fired the arrow. 

The attack hit as a barrage of wind covered Ziselaer but was it enough?

Eve's spell was immediately brushed off, as impressive as it was, it was my turn, I knew a spell, but I'd never used it before because I had never been in this kind of situation before I was certain this spell would cause at least a little damage. 

I then closed my eyes and focused as the ground started shaking, the dragon was preparing another attack. I'll run out of magic power after using it but it will be worth it. 

~Earth Magic -TIER 5 - Planetary Earth, I yell as I fall to my knees.

The clouds then parted as the sky shined brightly. 

"No way, you know such an arcane spell?", said Callie as I fell to the ground.

"My love, you summoned a meteor", said Phillip in shock.

The massive meteor then fell from the heavens hitting the elemental dragon at point-blank range as the elemental dragon fell to the ground hard. 

"Did that do it?", asked Callie.

"No, that slowed it down enough for us to run away", I say struggling to get up as small rocks flew everywhere as dust covered the battlefield. 

We were all preparing to run as a roar was heard bellowing through the battlefield as the Elemental Dragon took flight once more. 

"No fucking way, that did no damage", I say in shock as we all stare on.

The dragon was preparing for one final attack, this was the attack we knew would kill us, we all knew it then and there, its entire body radiated magic power.

"Dammit, I have no spirits capable of saving us", said Phillip in frustration.

"There's no defense spell capable of protecting us", said Callie defeated. 

As I screamed to the heavens, all within the blink of an eye, the entire battlefield was immediately covered in a blizzard, as an insanely high level of magic power filled the air. 

"Who?", says Tristan as Ziselaer, the Elemental dragon fell from the skies, hitting the ground hard.

"Dragons can't fly in absolute zero", said the voice.

"This magic....", I say. 

"Their wings start freezing, making them unable to fly a dragon's only weakness, is ice after all", said Dylan as he came into view. 

......

To be continued in chapter 30.