Chapter 37: The Department of Purgatory

~Finn POV~

"I've been expecting you", said a woman's voice as she closed the book.

"As soon as Lithius said you disappeared, I figured out you would go the one place that anyone was forbidden to enter", I say to her.

"Smart thinking, no wonder Asher chose you as his vessel", said the woman.

"I'll take great pride in those kind words, Athena, Goddess of Wisdom", I say to her as she snickered.

....

 "You're probably aware of the current situation, Lithius and Asher want my body, both for valid reasons and talking to you would help me make my final decision", I say to her. 

"Let me first say, that you humans stand no chance of defeating the angels, demons, and dragons, you're severely outnumbered and their power is limitless while your magic power is limited", she said to me as she examined me. 

"I'm aware of that", I say to her.

"Good, now how about we postpone this war", said Athena. 

"Is that possible?", I ask.

"Well, when we attend the meeting, we'll find out, that's for the higher-ups to decide", she explains. 

"What meeting? Higher-ups? You just said a bunch of words I don't understand", I say to her. 

She then snapped her fingers as we were instantly transported.

"What the hell", I say in shock.

We were in a church.

"Welcome to the church of day and night", said a voice as he came into view. 

He was attractive, tall, with bright brown eyes, neat combed back hair, and wore a fancy suit, wearing demon horns as he smiled.

"A demon!", I say on guard.

"Simmer down human", he said as he sighed.

"Don't mind him, he's quite awkward with people you see", said a woman as she came into view.

She was beautiful, with straight black hair, and dull green eyes, and wore a long green dress.

The aura these two were giving off was intense, the complete opposite of each other, if he was the moon then she was the sun.

He then snapped his fingers as more people appeared.

"Father!", I say in shock as he appears.

"Finn? What's going on?", he said as he ran to me.

An unknown man appeared as well, I'd never seen him before but his aura was familiar.

"You two come as well", said the woman as she snapped her fingers.

My body then felt hot as I fell to my knees. What the hell is going on?

"What are you doing to him bitch?", yelled Ezekiel.

Asher and Lithius were then ejected out of my body.

"What's happening?", said Asher in shock.

"My lady!", said Lithius as his eyes widened in shock.

Two demons then appeared, this was them...... 2 of the triad, Babir and Sabik, but that wasn't all, Osirus appeared as well. How the hell is he still alive?

Everyone then went to battle mode.

"There will be no fighting in the Department of Purgatory!", yelled a man as he entered, tripping and falling flat on his face, wait a man? no, this was a boy, he looked to be about the same age as me.